No announcement yet.

My wallet got stolen today!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My wallet got stolen today!!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Sorry to hear that, Jeri. Logic dictates that if you two were the only ones there, she did it. I'd definitely drop hints about someone's children being run over if the wallet and contents didn't turn up, but that's just me.
    Hit 'em where they bleed the most.

[/ QUOTE ]

Newc, you are not sounding like one of God's children [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      Sorry to hear that, Jeri. Logic dictates that if you two were the only ones there, she did it. I'd definitely drop hints about someone's children being run over if the wallet and contents didn't turn up, but that's just me.
      Hit 'em where they bleed the most.

[/ QUOTE ]

Newc, you are not sounding like one of God's children [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
      Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

I'm a bit old-school when it comes to that stuff - I don't forgive until they've suffered 10 times what they've put others through.
        If that means their children die over $20 and a lipstick, that's the value they placed on their kids' lives, and it's a lesson they'll never forget.
        I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

I understand your pain. My wife's wallet/checkbook was taken at the Public Library a few years ago. It was a family that taught their little girl to do the snatching. My wife saw her out of the corner of her eye, but didnt think anything of the little one nudging her. Well, they were not totally without remorse, They took the credit cards and get this " several checks from in the middle of the checkbook". My wife was distraught since there were one of a kind pictures in the wallet and they must have overheard her talking with the check out lady. She said to her that they could have the cards, cash and checks, but the pictures were irreplaceable. They took that stuff and dropped the wallet in the hallway. We cancelled the cards right away, but it was only like 10 mins and they had already tried to use the credit cards. We were too quick for them. They did write several bad checks for food at "FOOD FOR LESS". These checks were over $200.00 and the ids didnt match the names on the checks. Kudos to the cashier on that one.

I am very fortunate that my credit union backed us up and had an expert certify that we did not write the checks. It still took several months to get that cleared with Check Rite.

Make sure you put out a fraud alert with the major credit organizations. Transunion, Equifax and Experian. It will really help in the long run.
          Remember, Wherever you go,.. there you are

Comment

I did put out the credit fraud report. I would gladly have given someone another 20 bucks just to give me the rest of my wallet back...pictures...addresses...just MY STUFF...well, I went out and bought another damn wallet..got a new drivers license (thank god in OK we use fingerprints and I didn't need ID) ordered a new SS card...but, I still feel violated, and know someone has MY STUFF!! All I can do is get over it...WTF??

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
              Well, just like his guitars, he mods his bible to fit his needs. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
              X