Chicken Little in 3-D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicken Little in 3-D

If you are one of the lucky ones in the 80 + cities that are carrying the 3-D version,go see it! The depth is amazing and it looks nothing like the 3-D of old.The movie is really cute and funny,so take you kids,your neighbors kids,some foster kids,random kids,whatever! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

We put 3 years into this one,and it shows,now I can look forward to having my weekends back again after working 7 days a week for the last year [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If you're not in one of the cities showing the 3-D version go see the regular version,dammit! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

/end shameless plug

Re: Chicken Little in 3-D

Where do you find out if you can catch the 3D version? Moviefine.com doesn't have any info.
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I found it, it's showing in Golden.

Comment

Damn, not coming ANYWHERE near me. And I loves me 3-D stuff too.. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

the official chicken little website will tell you. use the online ticket purchase thingy. when it spits the list back at you it will differentiate between 3D and normal.

Comment

I saw the previews ..it sounds fun.
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Wow! It looks even better on the Theater screens than the smaller review ones we saw it on! Pretty amazing considering the decision was not made to do this film in 3-D until the final 4 months of production,we barely finished the final shots last Wednesday.

If anything this shows what some of the capabilities of digital 3-D are and what's to come! (Meet the Robinsons in 06)

The kids in the theater loved it,and were all holding out their hands trying to touch stuff,so if you have kids and can ....take them! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

I took my son last night to the 3D version. That was amazing! Usually 3D sucks but that was really cool.
                "You have a pud..your wife has a face. Next time she bitches..I'd play cock bongos on her cheeks..all four of them!" - Bill Z.
                I just just had a sudden urge to sugga dick..! If I wore that guitar and didn't suck male genitalia..somethin' is very wrong! - Bill Z.

Comment

Working...
                X