Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help-Duct Tapes

Guys,
    I'm doing a school project which requires a massive amount of duct tapes, any suggestion where can i get the best deal online?

Thanks
    Fong

Re: Help-Duct Tapes

Have you tried ebay?

Comment

Go to your local Hardwear store. I see the Pullman culture Has got to you, By the use of Duct Tape for a school Project
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

I've tried ebay, the price on the duct tapes are good but they are asking too much for shipping. And i've looking to buy like 20-30 rolls of those things.

Yeah the pullman culture is getting to me.hehehehe. The bloody hardware store is riping people off with their price because they are the only one here!(&!^#$&*(@^4

Fong

Comment

I think the shipping charges are going to kill any good online deal you find. Do you have any Dollar Tree, Big Lots or "Everything's a Dollar" type stores nearby? They carry cheap duct tape. Low quality, but cheap. [img]/images/graemlins/fart.gif[/img]

Comment

What if we all just pitched in and each sent ya a roll!

Comment

Thanks Em! but i would rather be paying for them. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

www.toursupply.com

Comment

You just ain\'t a man....

...unless you have these.

Yes, friends, The South has risen again and Rednecks have taken over. 3M proudly announces (or discreetly released, since they don't have it listed at their website) the Duct Tape Band-Aid.
                  [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Yes, I bought them. I figured no one would believe me if I didn't have proof [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

Re: You just ain\'t a man....

bwhahahahaha

Comment

Re: You just ain\'t a man....

Duct Tape Bandage! You'll probably rip your skin off when you try to remove one of those! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                      X