Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Interesting maps.google thing

[ QUOTE ]

I would say that's a bit beyond Politically Correct. I can't think of a political organization that wouldn't think the Nazi's weren't pure evil.

Matt

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, but that was not my point. The swastika has been used by almost every religion on earth, at some point. The swastika has been used in synagogues, and iirc there is even a town in Canada named "Swastika". Reclaiming the symbol back from the nazis is the only right thing to do. The symbol has a history of several thousand years. Too bad it has to be associated with the last bunch of idiots who used it, and not with its original meaning. I can understand that people who managed to escape WW2 alive can be shocked by the symbol, but there arent many of them left.

But, of course, the architect might have been a nazi. The buildings below do look like german eagles if one uses some imagination. Interesting how something constructed during the WW2 was allowed this shape though. Maybe people had other things to focus on.

Or, maybe the lower buildings are supposed to look like bombers, attacking the third reich?

Here is another example, this time a nazi forrest

Comment

type in washington dc. the capitol building and some of the sensitive surrounding buildings are purposely obscured. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

One thing's for sure, the "satellite images" are way out of date. There's items still under construction in Chicago (IE - Soldier Field, Millenium Park) that have been completed for a while. Not to mention that Meigs Field is still on Northerly Island..
        Occupy JCF

Comment

Google Earth is 3 years out of date. The shot of my brothers house is after construction but before his lawn was seeded and grown in.
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            type in washington dc. the capitol building and some of the sensitive surrounding buildings are purposely obscured. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] I googled where I work and the towers are purposely obscured too.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              If you are to follow the conspiracy theories the fact that the Goverment used this design and the fact that DC is laid out in a Pentagram has is linked to the occult not Nazi Germany. It is linked to the fact of the free masons etc... Go to google you can spend a month reading through all the nonsense if it interests you. It is interesting though that it is goverment buildings.

[/ QUOTE ]

322 Skull & Bones [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Does any one here picknick in Bohemian Grove - Sonoma CA ?

Comment

I would say that's a bit beyond Politically Correct. I "can't think of a political organization that wouldn't think the Nazi's weren't pure evil.

Matt"

ahh,.. the answer Alex for 800.00, what is facism?

Comment

Working...
                X