Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting maps.google thing

Go to maps.google.com and enter

'eniwetok R&D san diego' (no quotes of course)

then zoom in to maximum level (vertical slider to the right) and switch the view from 'map' to 'satellite'.

Try and find what we're looking for here, let's just say a certain architect designed a damn dangerous building. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

-------------

For those too lazy, try and find it on this picture:

You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Re: Interesting maps.google thing

wow-swatika hq:

Comment

Hahahahaha, how the hell did they get away with that?

Comment

and i wonder if anybody who sees it from not above has even noticed.

Comment

I would guess that the 4 seperate buildings were on seperate blueprints and different lots. I cant see how the whole thing got built all at once off a single site plan like that.

Comment

Actually that's not hugely uncommon. I've seen a number of similar buildings that either have that layout or the mirror image of it when viewed from above.
            Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Whoa, thats screwed up.

Comment

the runways of DIA for a swastika too.
                1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

A Hindu hide out [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

That is probably the most efficient way of building four buildings, connected in the center, without taking up to much space.

Sacrificing functionality for the sake of being "politically correct" is retarded.

Comment

In this case, it seems that the center isn't west-side-connected. The style of the left buildings looks efficient too. I think this is something like an "Afgan joke".

Comment

I have seen this and also there is a whole thing with Washington DC too. These are all Goverment Buildings (This one is the Naval Offices in San Diego I believe) so it leads to huge conspiracy theories.
                        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

None of the buildings are actually connected, (at least above ground) but they share that central courtyard.

As the famous architect Louis Sullivan has been quoted, "Form follows function". I'm hard-pressed to see exactly what the function this form facilitates. Though I do admit that I'm just an amateur architecture geek.

What would be interesting to know is if the two identical buildings next to it are some ancient symbol as well.
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            That is probably the most efficient way of building four buildings, connected in the center, without taking up to much space.

Sacrificing functionality for the sake of being "politically correct" is retarded.

[/ QUOTE ]

I would say that's a bit beyond Politically Correct. I can't think of a political organization that wouldn't think the Nazi's weren't pure evil.

Matt

Comment

If you are to follow the conspiracy theories the fact that the Goverment used this design and the fact that DC is laid out in a Pentagram has is linked to the occult not Nazi Germany. It is linked to the fact of the free masons etc... Go to google you can spend a month reading through all the nonsense if it interests you. It is interesting though that it is goverment buildings.
                              I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                              So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Working...
                              X