How in the hell!!??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How in the hell!!??

How on Earth did this guy land this jump? This pic was taken at our Phoenix show with Warfair? last month. We played with them again out here in LA last night. Brutal DIY show with about 350 kids there mostly to see us... We played a great set, then a fight broke out and I got punched in the head trying to break it up. One of the dudes in Warfair? got a bottle smashed on his grape, but he's cool.

Re: How in the hell!!??

If he missed the light fixture, he landed it.

Cool skill to have, though. Think of the muscle control and strength you gotta have for that.

Or maybe the guy on the left has the magic finger [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

it looks like everyone in the pic wears glasses?? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Is that the Annual Mr. Magoo festival.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        it looks like everyone in the pic wears glasses?? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Is that the Annual Mr. Magoo festival.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like dawn of the dead to me. I believe thats a reflection from the flash....
        Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

...Poltergeist

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            that's one kickass jump right there

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] METAL [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X