Comcast - In Demand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comcast - In Demand

The Chicagoland area Comcast In Demand has a Guitar World section I just discovered today. On it they have guitar lessons/showcases from Mustaine,Batio,Vai, and Wylde. Zakk is playing his GMW V. Batio is pompous as hell. It's worth checking them out though if you can.

Re: Comcast - In Demand

I saw those....pretty cool! Also, check out the concert section, they have Anthrax parts 1 and 2 from their tour this year and they also have a great Corrosion of Conformity concert filemed at Harpos here in Detroit, great show! [img]/images/graemlins/band.gif[/img]

Comment

I just moved down to GA and we have Comcast. I found the guitar lessons section and it's pretty damn cool. The GW section was just added recently. On Demand is great, you can watch movies, videos, concerts, etc. whenever you feel like it and most of it is free.
      Unleash the fury.....Texas style!

Comment

WOW really? Sweet I must check it out.
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

God I wish comcast didn't compress their signal so much. That in demand sounds like such a nice feature.

-Nate
          Insert annoying equipment list here....

Comment

+1 [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
            guitar lessons too.
            Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
            Amp... Pioneer
            Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

YOu can also check out videos with On demand.Music choice usually has the most metal vids.Most are real recent like BLS, megadeth, ect..COB.

Good stuff

Comment

Working...
              X