Oh man...Feel like I'm back in high school

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh man...Feel like I'm back in high school

I'm watchin this live video of White Zombie from back in the day. Man, I started out listenin to rock music with bands like Zombie, Van Halen, Ratt, Skid Row, Metallica, Alice Cooper, and we got heavier from there, but those bands hold a special place in my mind for me. Those have to be the best times I've had, hangin out in the darkroom at school (I did photo for many years), blasting Ozzy and Pantera on the CD player. Anyone have any bands that bring em back to a certain happy time in your life?

Oh yah dude, Electric Head, More Human Than Human...Ass kickin man, I feel so good right now [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

- Irf -

Re: Oh man...Feel like I\'m back in high school

The three I's bring me back to my senior year in high school when I first started listening to metal... Iced Earth, In Flames, and Iron Maiden! It was my favorite year of high school and the first time I went to see a metal concert (coincidentally featuring the first two I's!).

Comment

Hey, I went to that tour, Iced Earth and In Flames. Kickass tour, I miss Matt Barlow and seeing In Flames on a stage small enough where your 1 foot away from em. I caught em on the Colony tour, and they were just walkin round man, drinkin with the fans...it was great. Good times [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

For me it's Ozzy and AC/DC. Diary of a Madman was IT for me...

Comment

White Zombie was awsome, Astro Creep 2000 is one of my fav metal albums, the sound is badass on it.
          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Where's Chuckracer? I can't remember what was big in the spring of 1971 - America? Bread? He'll chime in.
            Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I was in High School from 1985-88. You know what I listened to. Actually...I still do!

Mike
              Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Same here Mike('85-'88). I haven't changed my tastes too much since the HS days. Sleazy chicks with wicked awesome bangs still get me going, too. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Same here Mike('85-'88). I haven't changed my tastes too much since the HS days. Sleazy chicks with wicked awesome bangs still get me going, too. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing better than high heels, hot asses and high hair!!!!

Mike

Comment

If there was still a New Orleans I'd fly down and buy you a drink. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      If there was still a New Orleans I'd fly down and buy you a drink. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was wasted in New Orleans all weekend. There is plenty of her left.....

However, I will be getting wasted in Montgomery, Al tonight as that is where I have been working on and off for almost a year.

Mike

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nothing better than high heels, hot asses and high hair!!!!

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

Add another Mike here during those years-(85-88).

Don't forget about the short skirts to go with the high heels, hot asses and high hair. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img]
                        "told you guys that spandex, hairspray and makeup on guys was a bad idea, and now look what happened - you all turned into women." - Newc

Comment

Shit, me too 85-88. What a trip.

Cool hair and big cleavage, that Rawks !!!!

Same taste in music then to now.

Comment

The biggest problem is that the girls only dressed like that for special occassions. If I was in HS now with all of these low-rise jeans chicas and boob jobs I think my fucking head would explode, it was hard enough back then. These guys are so fucking lucky now.......

Mike

Comment

No kidding. My kids babysitter is 18 and let me tell you, it's not good. She wears the low rise jeans and the tight belly tops and she's as aware of her sexuality as any chick could be. Her body is unreal - just delicious. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

My wife went away last month to see a concert and she asked the babysitter(Tiffany - slut name lol) if she would stay at our place for the week. It was bad. The bedtime clothes are worse than the daytime clothes and she was always flirting with me because she knows it kills me. Not to mention all the girlfriends coming over and hanging out, dressed the same... [img]/images/graemlins/help.gif[/img]

If I had two balls, I surely would have exploded.
                              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                              X