used shotguns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: used shotguns

Only in the West, we hunt with a full stomach [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      One thing to be said about buying a gun online, it will have to be shipped to a FFL licensed dealer. Even then they still have to call it in and do the background check stuff. Most dealers don't like to do the paperwork, and charge anywhere from $25 and up. From what I've heard, $25 or less is a decent deal for the paperwork.

Read up on the rules, there are a few hoops to jump through before you can get your gun if you win one. The gunbroker.com website covers the rules thoroughly.

[/ QUOTE ]
      This is why I love living in AZ... no background checks required for Shotgun or Rifle purchases. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
      Just a valid AZ ID and you're good to go.
      And permits... we don't need no stinking permits. Unless you want to conceal it of course. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
      As for shotguns.. I prefer the Mossberg 500A. $200 new and does the job very nicely and reliably. You can even get them at Wal-Mart!
      -Rick

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        I bought a very nice Remington 1100 this year for dove hunting.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the best "patterning" guns I've ever shot/owned. Bought mine new in 1976 for $235.00. I'd hate to think what the equivalent gun would cost.
        "POOP"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          I bought a very nice Remington 1100 this year for dove hunting.

[/ QUOTE ]

One of the best "patterning" guns I've ever shot/owned. Bought mine new in 1976 for $235.00. I'd hate to think what the equivalent gun would cost.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had a Skeet Grade 1100. It was one of the best close in guns I ever took afield. For Doves and ducks over decoys it was a pure smoker. It also did what it was intended for well...breaking clays.

Mike
          Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

I have a late 80's 870 Wingmaster 30" full choke 12 gauge that is a real good huntin' gun. Got it for Christmas one year, so it didn't cost me a dime. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Now the Model 12 is 30" full choke 12 guage, and it's sole purpose is the tight ass shootin' match pattern. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
            X