Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HC just reached a new level of stupidity...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HC just reached a new level of stupidity...

krank content, btw

HC Krank "Revelation"

in all seriousness, maybe their amps do indeed suck (although i haven't played one yet, so i cannot second and/or believe this), but still, i hope he get's his ass sued. columbian drug lords.... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: HC just reached a new level of stupidity...

I dunno man, I think they are just a company with too much money to throw at artist. I've also heard Century Media is behind the company, but what the hell do I know. Either story sounds kinda far fetched. That one was actually kinda funny though...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      "They are not actually building amps, they are just "throwing together" surplus Russian army parts, in the hopes of passing them off to unsuspecting, pre-adolescent young rock star dreamers"

[/ QUOTE ]

I could believe that...

[ QUOTE ]
      Including sexual harassment, and sodomy on the infant Mexicans by Krank Employees.

[/ QUOTE ]

Infant mexicans work there?

From their prices, they are sodomizing customers as well!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That was a funny read. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] ......... [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Yes that was
          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I believe it. Their "Krankenstein" really does suck.
            This space for rent

Comment

oh come on. ok, maybe they use low quality parts. maybe they are built as cheap as possible. maybe they do offer the artist a whole bunch of money for promotional purposes. still, the whole drug lord and sodomizing thing totally kills any credibility of this article, in addition to it being highly offensive to the company. sure, krank definitely gets bashed a LOT over at HC, and honestly, even if i owned krank i'd not care a whole lot. after all they're still in the business regardless of the whole HC thing (krank reviews getting banned/deleted from the database etc). but the whole drug lord and mexican infant issue is way beyond just ridiculous - honestly, i'd be quite offended if i owned krank. saying krank amps suck is one thing, but saying that they are built under illegal circumstances to me is just a testament to really bad taste/a really bad sense of humor.

Comment

Dude, that was totally tongue in cheek. You don't believe that post was done as actually hard truth, do you??

Mike
                Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

of course not. thats the whole point. some 'tard trolling around and going too far doing so.

Comment

and btw, i love your avatar [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      and btw, i love your avatar [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

"What did the five fingers say to the face???"

SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cooolllddddd Bllloooodddeeeddddd.

Mike

Comment

i love the studio 54 scene, when charly murphy walks into this club, and gets punched right into the face by rick [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] unityyyyy
                        chapelle's stuff is great anyways. even after watching the niggar family for like a thousand times i'm still laughing my ass off. "he's got those niggar lips" bwahahaa

Comment

Probably the funniest shot ever put on television....

"Fuck your couch [censored]...fuck YOUR COUCH!!!"

Mike

Comment

don't forget the classic:

" cocaine's a helluva drug " [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

but man, he (the real rick) is mumbling like crazy...

Comment

"Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch??????"

Mike

Comment

Working...
                              X