Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPS annoys the hell out of me....

/rant on

Not only do they manage to break lots of shit, but a package that was scheduled to be delivered today never showed up, and no note on my apartment door. The web still shows it out for delivery. Nothing like expecting to come home from a long hard day of work to play a new guitar, then to have it not show up at all [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]. Goddamn you brown truck driving people! It shouldn't take a freakin week to ship a package from Northern NJ to upstate NY....

/rant off

Re: UPS annoys the hell out of me....

I thought residential delivery was until 7pm? Hopefully, it shows up for you.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Might be, though I guess I'm going by when the normally deliver which is sometime between noon and 4pm.

Comment

I have got packages later than 7pm before

Comment

Well, I guess I can still have some hope then...luckily I'm moving and have a ton of packing to do to keep me busy and my mind somewhat off it!

Comment

Fitting they show up just after I made that last post. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I think they are out until all the packages on their truck get delivered.
              "Yes,..that's when they used to shove a red hot spike in your peehole until you screamed "yes, yes, godammit ..you fuggin' dicks..I'm a witch..I am witch..you cocksuckers"" horns666

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I think they are out until all the packages on their truck get delivered.

[/ QUOTE ]
                or until they are all damaged and broken. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                the guitar players look damaged - they've been outcasts all their lives

Comment

Stop using the brown ya dopes
                  "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I don't like to use them to ship, but unfortunately a lot of sellers will only use them, so it's out of your hands if you're buying. Fedex is closer, cheaper, faster and more careful with your packages. I've heard a lot of good about DHL but haven't seen them in my area yet.
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X