Halloween gig pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween gig pics

It wasn't much, but it was another chance to play out....it was WAY better than the first one. Hope you enjoy: BTW, I'm the dead one w/ a bolt stickin out of the side of my face...

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Halloween gig pics

Ladie's & gentlemen....Please welcome the hottest band in Ok...... <font color="red"> "DEAD BOLT" </font>
    >>--HuntinDoug-->

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Good one Doug [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Damn I love your white Rhoads! [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
        Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

WOW!! What size wrench did it take to care of that bolt in your cheek? Hey, it looks like you guys had a great show!! I love playing live!!

Comment

very cool jeri!
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Very cool, Jeri!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] You've got that serious "Don't fuck with me or I'll rip off yer head and shit down your neck" look goin'. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] And gawd how I love your RR1. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
              My future band shall be known as "One Samich Short Of A Picnic"!

Comment

Very cool!

Comment

Doooooooooooooooooood! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                  Awesome pics Jeri!!!
                  Check out the size of that bolt!!
                  Oooooo RRs [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]
                  I love how your straps match... awesome.
                  Great band pics Jeri, you guys had fog machine going and everything. Just too cool! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Yes, I know I owe ya a PM! [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Wow, looks like you got "screwed". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Nice Pics Jeri, I love that RR1. BTW is your head an import since it seems to be a bolt on? Sorry, couldn't resist.
                    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

looks like fun. I love Halloween...
                      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Nice pics. Love your guitars. Emmy...you're such a chick, noticing that the straps match. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Scary Jeri! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Nice to see your Rhoads in action!
                          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Nice pics. Love your guitars. Emmy...you're such a chick, noticing that the straps match. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            Yes, yes I am.
                            Of course!
                            Ask Jeri... she has a certain strap for each guitar and she does NOT mix them. LOL!
                            That'd be like just wearing whatever pair of black shoes for everything. No way Jose.
                            Except Docs. Docs go with everything, even a dress.

Jack... the import bolt-on head remark... [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                            X