I get to go see Def Leppard Tonight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I get to go see Def Leppard Tonight

My aunt couldn't go so She gave the tickets to my Mom, So I get to see DL, and Bryan Adams [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

At least Def Leppard Rocks [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: I get to go see Def Leppard Tonight

Back in the summer of '69. Woahooo Those were the best days of my life. YEAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Have fun bro.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

My wife bought me Hysteria on CD for my birthday. I haven't listened to that album start to finish since my best friend in *grade school* had it on cassette.

A track or two of it contributed to assorted naughtiness in college, but I didn't mention that part to my darling bride. Ah, those were the days of questionable morals, when "Pour Some Sugar On Me" and some Boone's Farm were all that it took to...

That's aboot enough of that.
      sigpic

Comment

Say hi to Tim!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Say hi to Tim!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]
          [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Def Leppard's Tim's favorite! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

I should buy him a shirt [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I should buy him a shirt [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">Absolutely! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Have a great time, bro!! - [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
              Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

They kicked enormous ass when I saw them in August. Lots of great-looking girls dancing on the floor. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Well bryan adams sucks

Comment

You're back already? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Was he THAT bad? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I actually like some of his songs. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Nope bran adams is actually still on, I'm posting on my phone, he does have like 3 good songs, the rest suck.

Waiting for DL

Comment

Working...
                      X