Okay, I'll start it... COLTS!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay, I'll start it... COLTS!!!

Let's hear it. You either think they are the best, or that they haven't proven anything and have a weak schedule. You have to admit, though that 8-0 is impressive, and they kicked the Patriot's #*$ last night. (and yes, I live in INDY)

MORE COLTS PICS HERE

Re: Okay, I\'ll start it... COLTS!!!

congrats, it's always good to break down the nemesis that has held you back in recent years, which just happened to be the patriots. still a long way to go this season but the colts finally had a defense it looked like, but the pts put up some meaningless points and the game hit the over under easy at 48 1/2.
    Okay i'll start it- i want my $100.000 from the people who owe me from the baseball thread about the yankees losing the divisionand ending up more than 5 games out. there's 3 of you, i'm waiting.
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

One thing for sure, we wont have a repeat of last years super bowl. The pats are human and the eagles are trying to get rid a of a headache and a case of major pain in the ass that goes by the initials T.O.

Colts look tough.They have put my Broncos out of our misery lately.AFC looks tough to call, NFC looks weak.Its cool to see Dungy doing so good.He deserves the best, he built the buccaneers champioship team and wasnt there to reap the rewrds.

Comment

Good team but its only the 1/2 way point in the season. The second half is harder They will not go undefeated and can't believe people are already talking about that. Talk to about that when they are 13, 14 or 15-0 if they can make it that far [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        shawnlutz.com

Comment

All Manning Super Bowl...? Would be cool but I think Carolina is going to be mighty tough in the NFC.This is one of those years that I think any team that hits the playoffs has a shot.

Comment

So much for my jaguars winning our division. We're in the same division as the colts. All we can hope for is the wild card. But thats cool, we're seeing history in the making.

All I want for the rest of the nfl season is the jaguars to play the steelers in the playoffs. Time to shut up all the steeler fans that said our win 2 weeks ago was a fluke because of precious ben wasnt playing. We beat the steelers then, we practically beat them last year (fucking josh scobee lost it for us..damn kickers). I want the steelers and I want em' now. I want blood [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Jags might not be the most talented team in the NFL, but man, I'd hate to have to face them in the playoffs--good defense and running the ball wins games in January.

Comment

Jags fan here too...they can be excruciating to watch with the lack of consistency on offense, but I like what I am seeing with Wilford in the starting lineup...

I just want to get into the playoffs this year...anything is possible at that point!
                Oh yeah...congrats to the Colts...glad to see the fall of the Pats, even to a division foe...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  running the ball wins games in January.

[/ QUOTE ]

One word: Taylor. He has an ankle injury at the moment but if he works on getting that better and is healthy for the playoffs, we just might have a chance.

[ QUOTE ]
                  I like what I am seeing with Wilford in the starting lineup...

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. We finally have a solid replacement for Keenan. I just like to see leftwich throw the ball a little better. He's too sluggish in his passes, almost predictable. His throwing style just scares me. No clue why we aren't using matt jones effectively like we should though, maybe del rio sees something that we don't. But I was at the Rams vs. Jags game last week where jones had a nice touchdown catch.

Oh, and im registering a new domain. www.IHateJoshScobee.com How does the AFC player of the week 3 weeks ago against the bengels shank 2 feild goals with no wind in St.Louis? Scobee is a choke artist and Jags play the type of football that we are dependant on those crucial 3 points.

Sorry, dont mean to hijack the colts thread but had to get that off my chest [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

what about my $100.00?

Comment

Let it go tommy, were still waiting for the guitar we won from the first jcffl champoinship...........

Comment

don't get me started on the numerous bonings partner. dave and i got pushed into oncoming traffic quite often haven't we?

Comment

Seahawks
                          I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

$100.00

Comment

Anyone else find it painful to watch Manning?? Jesus, shut up and call for the snap already.

Still, I'd like him if he was on the Broncos..........
                              If only I had back the money I gave that TV preacher....

Comment

Working...
                              X