Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Okay, I\'ll start it... COLTS!!!

[ QUOTE ]
    Its cool to see Dungy doing so good.He deserves the best, he built the buccaneers champioship team and wasnt there to reap the rewrds.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, Gruden won the championship with Dungy's team. Dungy deserves this. I'm a long time Colts and Vols fan.
    MakeAJazzNoiseHere: You kidding me? I'd suck her fartbox dry in a heartbeat. 9/29/2011 quote about Megan Fox

Comment

Dungy's like Schottenheimer, great in the regular season, can't win shit in the post season. Manning doesn't seem to like the post season too well either.
      http://www.myspace.com/chriswestfallguitar

Comment

tough stretch of games for dallas next 5 will show if they are a contender or pretender. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
        Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
        Amp... Pioneer
        Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Anyone else find it painful to watch Manning?? Jesus, shut up and call for the snap already.

Still, I'd like him if he was on the Broncos..........

[/ QUOTE ]

i understand your statement, but the greats (montana, young, favre)also at times took a long snap count because they did not like the way the defense was set up and they would call an audible to change the play.
          Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            Anyone else find it painful to watch Manning?? Jesus, shut up and call for the snap already.

Still, I'd like him if he was on the Broncos..........

[/ QUOTE ]

i understand your statement, but the greats (montana, young, favre)also at times took a long snap count because they did not like the way the defense was set up and they would call an audible to change the play.

[/ QUOTE ]

But with Manning, only about 25% of the time is he actually calling an audible.

Don't get me wrong. He IS a very good QB.

Comment

if not an audible, then to possibly pull the defense offside.
              Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Colts beat Cincy Link
                [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

I think they need a boat on Lake Minnetonka.
                  PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X