Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Massage question

Hey guy's - long time - no post. Here goes:

My girlfriend went for a "Romanian massage". Whatever, right? It turns out that this entailed her lying, fully naked, on her back and having her breasts fully massaged as well as her "pubic bone". I think this is plain wierd. Massaging tits and pubic bones? C'mon - there is no benefit. Either she's stupid as hell or we better watch out for every woman going for repeated "Romanian massages"

Am I alone in thinking this is a bunch of happy hor$hit?

Re: Massage question

Umm... I'm not seeing what the problemo is. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]
    [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I don't think its BS...however, I am the one giving the messages.-Lou " the clit massager " Siffer
      " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Where do I sign up for lessons?
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I fail to see the problem. Go with her next time so you can experience the massage, too. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

You guys won't be wanting this job when these two come in

Comment

Oh sir, our entrance door is only 20" wide.-Lou " the fat guy that don't like fat chicks" Siffer
              " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Comment

Sounds like she's found someone who's doing something you're not.

You failed grasshopper. The best sexual asset a man can have is your ears. You neglected them. You're losing your woman to a masseuse.

OK, now I'm creeping myself out by giving sexual advice....

First and foremost, use your flipping ears! (and brain) Listen to what she tells you! She likes romanian massages, figure out what she likes about them, chances are you may like that about them too!

Dr. Ruth-less
                Occupy JCF

Comment

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search

Sorry, couldn't resist... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Time to read up and show her what russian hands and roman fingers can really do. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now, I hope the wife doesn't stumble across my romanian massage seach on Google and think I'm up to something. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Comment

Sounds like it's time for you to get some Romanian lap dances at your local exotic dance emporium. Otherwise ask her if you can sit in on her massage session. I bet it's not allowed...
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Some strange dude doing that to your monogamist girlfriend or wife boldly qualifies as "cheating". That would not be considered a thearpeutic massage anymore than you getting jerked off by a female "massage thearpist" during your "massage" session. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Go to your local strip club and have the gussied up skanks do some "grinding thearpy" on your "pubic bone" and justify that to your gf! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Didn't sound like she was upset or felt uncomfortable with her experience. Red flag! [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        First and foremost, use your flipping ears!

[/ QUOTE ]

I can breathe through my ears! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                        Hail yesterday

Comment

I'm going to advertise clitoral tongue massages! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                          Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

we have erotic massage ads everywhere. "erotic massage" means blowjob for 40 bucks.
                            "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Happy Horseshit it is. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]
                              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                              X