hasn't made me gay yet either [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Re: Massage question

...says the man named buttsaww. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Jimmy Broseph, do not look at this thread any longer...if you do , you're gonna need a vomit bag and some Pepto Bismo.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Trust Me...I'm taking these guys to school!!!
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Jimmy out...thanks for the warning. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Horns school of eating ass

Comment

It's outta love Jimbo...outta love my brotha from anotha motha. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

I gotta take of important some biz here...I'm desperatley needed in this Mo Fo..

That little devil on your shoulder ...well That's me!! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

HEY GUYS...Romanian Therapy sessions at MY house..FREE FREE FREE of charge..FEMALES ONLY preferbly not over 130lbs and under 40 [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'll make your women feel exilarated and recharged ..to take on the day!! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub...Female Message therapist ..Virtuoso of Tits and ass...The Yngwie of Vaginas.

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

tearing up the butt [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

They don't call you Buttsaw for nothing...

Hey, what happened to your avatar?

Comment

sucky sucky five dollars
                    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

"sucky sucky five dollars"

That's right E.

I can imagine coming home. "Hey honey , I'm home , the funniest thing happened to me today, This young female massuese turned my PP into a oily pretzel , wow it really got rid of my headache...isn't that somethin"..

BONK ...frying pan on head.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

oily pretzel would be a good band name.

just sayin.
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

ehee,

my pp was turned into oily pretzel at sunday by a very hot babe, I had a great time until her girlfriend came to the appartment and made a scandal, damn, I don't know why I always go with the blondes, they have a hard time deciding who they want to have fun with, the guys or girls, oh well...
                          "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

I like your thinkin Woody

Comment

Em was right.

I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Well, I would have to agree with Tim and Emmy at this point..

This thread is freaking Gay.. [img]/images/graemlins/what.gif[/img]

I mean , how in the fuck..I mean...how can ...she comes home and tells you ...WTF...and then you ask ...how...and want to know...wha.. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

I HAVE A QUESTION FOR YOU VITOVANHALEN...

why isn't your boot up her fucking ass??!! [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img]

Z Bub

BTW..You know what, forward my comments to HER for MY satisfaction. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X