Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Massage question

[ QUOTE ]
    Some strange dude doing that to your monogamist girlfriend or wife boldly qualifies as "cheating". That would not be considered a thearpeutic massage anymore than you getting jerked off by a female "massage thearpist" during your "massage" session. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Go to your local strip club and have the gussied up skanks do some "grinding thearpy" on your "pubic bone" and justify that to your gf! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Didn't sound like she was upset or felt uncomfortable with her experience. Red flag! [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldn't agree more.

Matt

Comment

Fuck all this advice bullshit.. [img]/images/graemlins/bs.gif[/img]

I'll give you some "advice"..

This is your "girlfriend"??.. ummm..yeahhh. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]

She's a SLUT, dump her and move onto a decent woman who won't have this so called "need" from others.

If you're a masochist and stay with this girl , I hope you like the taste of dicks..because you'll be tasting them by proxy. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub
      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Alls I know is that you don't want a Turkish prison massage. [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]
          Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I think your girlfriend just got fucked. Sorry, bud. Unless it was a woman giving her the massage. How do you get your pubic bone massaged....with a cock perhaps??

Mike
            Sleep. The sound doesn't collapse to riffs of early eyes either.

Comment

Dude, bail out, pull the rip cord. It's over. Move on with your life.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I think your girlfriend just got fucked. Sorry, bud. Unless it was a woman giving her the massage. How do you get your pubic bone massaged....with a cock perhaps??

Mike

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 agreed
                sounds like romainian massage is female for oriental massage.
                ask her what she paid for it. round here it's about $180 to get busy with your "theraputic" masseuse
                1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  How do you get your pubic bone massaged....with a cock perhaps??

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry guys, but you've got a lot to learn about the female anatomy if you're asking this question. I'm not going to go into graphic detail, but the pubic bone does exist and it can play a part in the female orgasm.
                  Occupy JCF

Comment

...if your weiner is massaging it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Hmmm, maybe he's just into other people doing stuff to his woman and wants to watch or maybe join in? [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] Where's WarriorX7 to tell us about the AFF? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        ...if your weiner is massaging it. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, sorry. My fault. I was trying to be serious. I'll bow out.
                        Occupy JCF

Comment

Come on now, play nice with us. You really expect us to be serious in this thread?? Now, I'm let down.
                          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

This WHOLE thread!!!!
                            [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Did a little investigating. Turns out Romanian massage, is a g spot massage technique. Enjoy.
                              Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Is that why it curves to the left? hmmmmmmmm

Comment

Working...
                                X