Massage question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Massage question

Ask her exactly what the massage entails and if you feel threatened by other people touching her in this way address the issue with her.

Comment

This thread is going into a dark place, no pun intended.
      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I've seen that dark place, it's not pretty. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

I don't think this thread is gay...just pretty friggin' pathetic...IMO

I'd be WAY too "embarassed" to post such a matter, even if I did have such a concern...which I wouldn't.

I would NEVER allow myself to have such a problem. I would snuff this crap way before it became a "problem".

Find someone you can "trust"..that's a step in the right direction..instead of worrying about your "girlfrend" paying some DP dweeb to fondle her tits and ass.

BTW..if anyone does condone such "therapy" send your woman to me for a good old fasion ass fuckin'..free of charge.

Hell, I've even trim her box and do here nails while she sips a lovely beverage.

I say this with the upmost respect and blatant honesty.

Bill Z Bub
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Bill, if you're gonna do her nails, doesn't that make you gay?!? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              I say this with the upmost respect and blatant honesty.

[/ QUOTE ]

That part should put him at ease. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                I've seen that dark place, it's not pretty. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Beauty is on the eye of the Beer holder or beholder... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Then we need pics...

Comment

Hey Joe, If eating her ass , trimming her box , squeezing her tits and ass is "gay"...well I'm a flaming Faggot! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

but I can't do these things..I'm married..but ..well you know..hehe

Even my wife would laugh at this bullshit..see I'm good like that. I can say this stuff and make my wife "laugh".. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

and she's 50% Romanian.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

LOL I don't know, I think eating ass would make you gay, too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I'm with Joe on this one, Bill.
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          LOL I don't know, I think eating ass would make you gay, too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, it hasn't made me gay yet... hahaha....

Comment

If dude ate his chick's ass once in a while....he wouldn't have this prob..or maybe she's just a whore....whore's exist you know...they're out there [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Now Joe if you ate my ass ..yeah..you're Gay..

If you ate my wife's ass..your not Gay..just dead. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]..

But in all seriousness..eating ass is a well known benefit to avoid the risk ass cancer..look it up..I'm sure you'll find some great "info" somewhere.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

BTW..My Romanina wife just read this , shook her head , rolled her eyes and called us ALL retards....ya know..she's right!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Hehe [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah, this thread about 20 pages back. LOTS of info. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]
                                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Working...
                                X