Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Massage question

Oh, me so horny. Me love you long time.
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

joe, what does your love for the 2 Live Crew have to do with this thread?
      Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
      Sully Guitars on Facebook
      Sully Guitars on Google+
      Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Mutual gayness? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        Scott
        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

My wife just read this shit..she never gives a crap what us primates talk about..

all she can say is ..WTF...How stupid!

You know..She's right!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

OK guys have fun with whatever this is...I'm going to wrestling practice now..later [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Stupid what? That Vito actually had to ask us what to do, or that the thread itself is stupid. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Where has she been? There have been things that were more stupid than this I think... Not much more.. but...

Hehe...

Comment

She just happened to be here and looked at this crapola..

Scott, I'll let you answer that one yourself..(hint) the first part of your question.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Bye
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

So is it a girl or a guy giving the "massage"? If it's a girl I would try to work in some 3-way action. If it's a guy, you need to give the bitch a boot in the ass and send her on her way.

Comment

Either way it's cheating but one scenario provides better jerkoff material. Kick her to the curb.(after the 3way)
                    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

I thought you were leaving Jimmy? hahaha....

Couldn't stand it could ya? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] Mutual gayness? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
                        Maybe. I did wake up in the closet this morning. What the hell happened?!? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Comment

Cleve, I'm waiting for Bill to gross me out. I'm a sucker for his punishment.
                          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Uh ohhhh.... No you did it...

Comment

I think our bro Vito is concerned, and it is a valid concern. Ace gave you the best advice in my opinion! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              Goodluck.
                              But for the most part, yes, this thread is totally retarded. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Bring it on, Bill! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                                X