Massage question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Massage question

" It turns out that this entailed her lying, fully naked, on her back and having her breasts fully massaged as well as her "pubic bone". Massaging tits and pubic bones?

Thats called foreplay at my house.......Anyone other then me doing this, and It's called CHEATING, duh!

Comment

Em, have you done this? LOL
      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Heh.
        I'm ALL for erotic massage, and people that want that and go to a trained massuese for that... fine be me. I could care less.
        But I prefer only my Keith!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        I'm certainly not going to involve some dude wank-job I don't know.
        If I went to some dude for this it wouldn't be to get off (it would be for a gyno appt actually... bwahaha!).
        Nah, I would involve the Keith and have it be more of a teaching session for the both of us to learn the massage techniques.
        Honestly though... it's not that hard to learn or figure out. And there are many books on the art of erotic massage that are easy to understand. And they have great pictures too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Come on now, play nice with us. You really expect us to be serious in this thread?? Now, I'm let down.

[/ QUOTE ] Where was it written that a full-body massage precluded the hands going everywhere? Now, the trick is for both parties to be platonic about it. Yes, and pigs can fly. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] They have done away eunuchs, so now it is just a matter of degree [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Ace gave the best advice..???!!!

Well Ace is Good ..damn Good..

BUT his boot was NOT in her ass..

I wanna recount.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Holy humped up Jesus - thanks - thought I'd get a couple of responses tops - I'm glad I brought it up cause reading through this I've laughed as hard as I have all year.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                Heh.
                I'm ALL for erotic massage, and people that want that and go to a trained massuese for that... fine be me. I could care less.
                But I prefer only my Keith!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                I'm certainly not going to involve some dude wank-job I don't know.
                If I went to some dude for this it wouldn't be to get off (it would be for a gyno appt actually... bwahaha!).
                Nah, I would involve the Keith and have it be more of a teaching session for the both of us to learn the massage techniques.
                Honestly though... it's not that hard to learn or figure out. And there are many books on the art of erotic massage that are easy to understand. And they have great pictures too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

But Em, to make the question fit, how would YOU feel if KEITH were the one going for Romanian massage - without you?
                Willing to let someone else massage his pubic bone?
                Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  Hmmm, maybe he's just into other people doing stuff to his woman and wants to watch or maybe join in? [img]/images/graemlins/idea2.gif[/img] Where's WarriorX7 to tell us about the AFF? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Joe, it seems this doesn't qualify as AFF material...that's only and ONLY when it's consented to by both people. Then again.....LOL! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

This is stage one to her fucking around on you.

Comment

My opinion,

This "Roman massage" is just another way for men (and women I suppose) to be perverted. They actually focus their attention on the breasts and pubic bone?!? Yeah....that's perverted, and something that should be kept between you and your signifigant other. (again....IMO)

I sure as shit don't want any other guy or even woman for that matter touching my girl's privates, for the sake of a good massage, I'll do that on my own! It was bad enough watching the doctor that delivered my son (a woman) reach up inside her with both hands(!!!!!) to make sure the baby came down the right way. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Comment

....this, coming from a (former?) AFF member? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                        Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                        Sully Guitars on Facebook
                        Sully Guitars on Google+
                        Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I know Sully....but I ditched the lifestyle as quickly as I became involved with it. It was fun while it lasted, but I'm in a whole new mindset....a whole new life for that matter. It is funny though to think back how I was only 2 years ago, to now. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

Comment

um, yeah! i thought you were joking at first! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] anyway, good times!
                            Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                            Sully Guitars on Facebook
                            Sully Guitars on Google+
                            Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

I figured as such brutha...yes! good times!

Comment

Working...
                              X