Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We should all be thankful for the JCF!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: We should all be thankful for the JCF!!!

i am very thankful for the JCX as well, even though you need 2.0 to run it.-lol
    Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      Group Hug! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">alright, who farted? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>
      Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        <font color="yellow">The JCF overall, for the most part, is comprised of slightly older members than a lot of the boards out there.

This, to a point, makes the JCF have a different perspective (i.e. we aren't raving about the quality and tone of ESP Ltd's [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]).

</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 Exactly. I have checked out the Hamer Boards, Ibanez, Suhr, Wayne, General Guitar Jam Boards, Harmony -Central.
        There is no comparison by far. I was very disappointed by the other boards because I joined this one first and the rest pale by comparison.
        People here a much more knowledgeable and seasoned. I see a lot of cat fights on the other boards - immature kids that don't know s**t if they stepped in it.
        PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">alright, who farted? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font size=-2>sorry</font>
          Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font size=-2>sorry</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">gotta love the use of the little text! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              [ QUOTE ]
              <font color="yellow">The JCF overall, for the most part, is comprised of slightly older members than a lot of the boards out there.

This, to a point, makes the JCF have a different perspective (i.e. we aren't raving about the quality and tone of ESP Ltd's [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]).

</font>

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 Exactly. I have checked out the Hamer Boards, Ibanez, Suhr, Wayne, General Guitar Jam Boards, Harmony -Central.
              There is no comparison by far. I was very disappointed by the other boards because I joined this one first and the rest pale by comparison.
              People here a much more knowledgeable and seasoned. I see a lot of cat fights on the other boards - immature kids that don't know s**t if they stepped in it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget the Kingdom of The Fender Forum, ruled by Hitler's bastard child.
              Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

I hardly frequent other boards any more, but I do like the Carvin board quite a bit. The Hamer board was also pretty cool, as well as the Les Paul Forum and the Fender Discussion Page.
                I've been to the Fender Forum a couple times, but haven't really followed it all that much, and I believe it's pretty much run in conjunction with the same people who run the LP forum.
                Harmony Central is pretty much a joke, but there's still some good people and some cool reviews to check out over there sometimes.
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                X