Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The emotion you get out of this solo, WOW

http://www.angelo.com/Time_Traveler_solo.mp3

I can't believe what I hear, its so amazinging, more soulful than any Pink Floyd Solo [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: The emotion you get out of this solo, WOW

Sounds like an 80's video game sound programmer went apeshit. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
    1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

thats just aweful.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        thats just aweful.

[/ QUOTE ]
        you're just jealous [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
        1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          Sounds like an 80's video game sound programmer went apeshit. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think I can top that assessment....that's dead on. ha!

Comment

I downloaded his "Speed Kills' instructional video awhile back. Truly amazing, an incredible player, and truly an innovator as well. If anyone hasn't yet seen/watched this video, do yourself a huge favor and do so. Even if you can't do any apreggios or shredding like that. Its amazing to watch him play. Also, he's a pretty good teacher or IMO he is. Good stuff.
            Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

I'd like to be able to play that fast.Although I would throw it in now and then for flash not consistently like it is here.It does sound like a video game .

Comment

I like it! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

The emotion of this solo is "nannny-nanny-nanner mother fucker". [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                  I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

"The emotion of this solo is "nannny-nanny-nanner mother fucker"."

Yeah , That's what I got out of it.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

To look at the better side of it the part after the 30th second is strange and interesting IMO. I have heard worse from him...
                      Check my bands!
                      www.myspace.com/magicktr
                      www.myspace.com/sinif64
                      www.myspace.com/dementiatr

Comment

This is the first Angelo clip I ever heard (a few years ago) posted in a thread on another forum bashing him & making fun of his hair & whatnot. It's so over the top & easy to laugh at, but the bottom line is the guy can flat out play his ass off & is a pretty good teacher, too. His living comes from being known as incredibly fast, but there is more to his playing. Check out some of his other stuff. I'm not a huge fan, but some of it is great & isn't just speed for speed's sake.

Comment

I think the guy TRULY smokes myself!! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

This clip shows more of his full range.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...michael+angelo

Comment

I think his tone is too fuckin' steril
                              "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

Working...
                              X