Something I Need to Clear Up.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Something I Need to Clear Up.

I said my piece, Pat. I'm done explaining myself.
    Get over it or don't, your choice. I don't care either way.

Comment

Denny Crane
      I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Not about me bro, it's about the folks that dug deep, some where they couldn't and perhaps don't even have a credit card or make less than you get a month that helped you out, only to get kicked in the fukkin teeth. Or as someone so eliquently once said, sweep kicked in the face.... You're a piece of work Chuck, plain and simple. You got some big ol balls bro, and I want nothing to do with it, period. But hey, it's all good, as long as you can sleep at night............................................. .

WTF did you explain? That you got access to cash, but it was easier to accept A LOT of money from others? That's wacked dude... Or, how it was easier buying gear with a credit card than it was buying your meds? I don't get it dude, just don't get it..... Thought I knew you better, but I guess not.

I know you don't care Chuck, that's your problem..........

Pat

Comment

I explained why I couldn't use a card. If I could have I would have. I don't have a bank account up here, and here in the sticks, the banks don't deal with you if you don't have a local account. That precludes me getting a cash advance, do you understand that?

That's it. I'm done with YOU.

Comment

Not to fan or piss on the fire. I just found out in the past 72 hours that my brothers wife will have to start Dialysis. The same people that I posted about that were directly hit by Katrina and ignored by the federal government. The same people who are raising the children of my niece who was killed in a train accident. They don't have Internet access, or even cable TV. Or a lot of things we(including me) take for granted. As one of the few people who can help them, I can kind of relate to Pats feelings. I can't really get a hold of all the complications of the Chuck/JCF donation situation, but I hope everything works out to the point that us members can still feel comfortable coming to the aid of others in need.
            The Buzzard does not fear
            The man in riot gear
            Harvest a skull of stone
            The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Wow Pat, I can see how you can percieve this. I would rather live and let live , especially amoung establised decent folks.

I for one would not like to see you leave Pat , if that means anything. You stated your discontenmt in a reasonable manner.

Let it go at that...it really doesn't personaly affect you. So let it roll , and stay on board. I don't think Chuck meant any ill intent and just in case he thought others may percieve it that way. He made it a point to bring it to our attention.

If he didn't , I prolly would not even gave it a thought.

So , Pat give this some thought, and stay around dude.

Bill
              "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
              Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

If anybody else here has a problem with your donation and my actions, feel free to email me at

[email protected]

with your donation amount, and I'll do what I can to get you paid back as soon as I can.

Comment

His memberships been deleted ..

I think this whole thing is BS and I think I'm personally done with this forum
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Well, I sure feel like shit. I guess that was his whole point.
                    He Wins!

Comment

Oh Oh, I think he bailed..

wow, he was Uber pissed..

I never seen him like that..

oh well, whatcha gonna do.. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I was just attempting to maintain some coolness between you guys..I have failed. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

Don't sweat it Chuck , people get pissed..I know this. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                      "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                      Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                        ..I have failed. [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">gimme a break, it's not your fault bro.... </font>
                        Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

I think this whole thing is BS and I think I'm personally done with this forum

[/ QUOTE ]

The forum as a whole?? I hope not.
                          The Buzzard does not fear
                          The man in riot gear
                          Harvest a skull of stone
                          The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

i seen him pissed like that many moons ago.

Comment

Wow, I go watch a movie and have a few beers for a couple hours and miss Pat's dickitry?? Bummer.
                              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Holy smokes... What happened here? Sigh...

Comment

Working...
                                X