• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re:

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="yellow">Bwahahhahahhahh!!!!!!!!!

Best

Smilie

Ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe we could petition to have it added. I can see it getting a lot of use around here. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam!

Comment

Re:

The dead horse smilie DEFINITELY needs to be added.

+1 to Yoga. I remember when I first came to the JCF it was the best guitar forum, it still is I think but those old days man it was awesome, assholes are a dime a dozen but they usually get bored and go away on their own time and as for the classifieds stuff... I dunno its still a great place but I think sometimes occasional nastiness is unavoidable. When I came back here after a long absence I was struck by the fact that nearly everyone I remembered was still here with the sad exception of the Doc. You don't see that on other forums, its what makes the JCF so special.

Comment

Re:

Yeah yoga I remember the good old days. I was chadash98 back then on this board and other iterations of JCF over the years. Man its a different place. There are many guys that claim to have been around in the beginning and I just can't believe it. the spirit of the early board is gone. Many of those guys are gone. There are many like yoga, kev maynard and a few others etc that were indeed around. I spent many a night with pat( PSTANG ) back in the day with Boxcarwillie and vivcampbell and a few others chatting it up. Those were really good times. I miss chatting with Tim rose (Trose) - always dealt straight with me and was a great guy in general to chat with. hell I bought 2 charvel pointies for around $500 each beuse they had Kahlers !!!! Imagine how long ago that was !!! Today I realize the boards have changed and have I for one have grown apart from them.

It is good to see people come here and enjoy themselves as it reminds me of those old days. With the demise of Charvel Centraal I had to face simple reality. It's time for me to go inthe direction I am facing and stop trying to cling to the good old days of the past. I do like to come here and read some of the post some of the time. I do try to help out when I can even though it isnt as often as it could be and used to be.

I will probably fade as life takes on other journeys. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Re:

How far back does the JCF go? I joined as the guys were getting their JCF-01's I think. How old was the JCF at that point?
          Scott
          Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Re:

We keep losing history when the board changes, haha... Especially going EZBoard to UBB... I lost track of how long I've been here. Been a long assed time. "Close" to the beginning possibly.

Comment

Re:

the board started in march of 2001. when i joined memorial day weekend 2001, there were 330 registered members or so. the jcf 01s were ordered in august-ish of 2001. they arrived early 2002; i think around march.
              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
              Sully Guitars on Facebook
              Sully Guitars on Google+
              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Re:

I came in just as the JCF-01s were landing and had just purchased my first Jackson, from Tim Rose, on ebay. He directed me here during our emails and I still haven't gotten even with him for that.
                Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Re:

<font color="red"> Original JCF March 2001 </font>

Click on that ..
                  Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Re:

Cool, I've been a "Member Since: February 6, 2002"

Seems longer than that...

Comment

Re:

Member since: August 24, 2001. Damn! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm surprised I remembered my EZBoard login. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

Re:

Ok, I joined November 12, 2002. I'm surprised I remembered my login too. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[edit] so it looks like I joined about 8 months after 01 arrived. I remember seeing them on the JCF and wanting one so bad. It took a few years, and I over paid (traded) for one, but I finally got it. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                        Scott
                        Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Re:

August 9, 2001

Wow! Seems like 4 years ago... [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
                          Occupy JCF

Comment

Re:

I remember when the JCF 01 was first being ordered, so that had to be damn I dunno, early 2001 I guess. I remember chats with Pete, Boxcar, Matt (Onlinestagegear) and Sandman.

I also remember harassing Jeremy until he did a photoshop mockup of the guitar I wanted to order. The guitar that is now finally after 4 years, being built.

Sadly I can't remember my old login information so I can't find out the exact date.

Comment

Re:

the jcf 01 process started in june/july of 01
                              Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                              Sully Guitars on Facebook
                              Sully Guitars on Google+
                              Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Re:

may 22 2002 for me...so yeah...ive been around a while...always the same name too...d.m.
                                http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Devane.ASP

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/Torquestra.ASP

Comment

Working...
                                X