Photo test

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photo test

I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Re: Photo test

Damn that pic is HUGE!!!! LOL...oops....but I don't know how to change that
    I live on the edge of danger facing life and death every single day.....then I leave her at home and go disarm bombs.

Comment

ok now for the rest of them...the above is my 1988 Model 5FX

1986 Model 3

Agile LP copy

Agile LP copy

Charvel CSM-1G

Washburn X-50

Comment

How is that X50? I thought about getting one of the EMG loaded X50s, but never did.
        Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

I like it a lot!....it's not a heavy guitar and the pickups probably could use an upgrade (but I play with a POD so I can shape the sound anyway I like it really) they somewhat muddy, but it is a setneck (that feels ust like a neckthru because of the way that they shaped the heel). The neck is a bit wider and thinner than my Model 5FX and playing with the lack of inlays can getcha sometimes LOL...the top is KILLER, and I like the split coil option in it....I'd give it a grade of B+ for the money that I spent on it. It was just what I expected.

Comment

Oh yeah its an archtop as well...reminds me a LOT of my bud's archtop soloist in feel. Body is bound as well as neck...it's a sharp looking inexpensive guitar...and the Buzz Feiten tuning system is pretty cool... it stays in tune it seems no matter what.

Comment

Passed!
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

LOL thanks Ron

Comment

Working...
                X