Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And you thought your job sucked... (NWF language)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And you thought your job sucked... (NWF language)

How about this poor guy?
    Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Re: And you thought your job sucked... (NWF language)

"Yes, You miserable fucking cockburger, Yes"

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Re: And you thought your job sucked... (NWF language)

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      -Rick

Comment

Re: And you thought your job sucked... (NWF langua

oh jesus.
        Dreaded Silence - Boston Melancholic Metal

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          "Yes, You miserable fucking cockburger, Yes"

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
          the best line yet [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          MOSH ON
          DAVE
          "It's because the speed of light is superior to the speed of sound that so many people look shiny before they actually sound stupid"

"All pleasure comes at someone Else's expense"

The internet is where, The men are men, the women are men, and the children are FBI agents.

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] I always wondered who that Verizon guy was talking to [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
            I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Fuckburger!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
              X