Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some farewell and exiting comments and thoughts…

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some farewell and exiting comments and thoughts…

Pat is entitled to his opinion and certainly entitled to leave the board. I enjoyed his stay and I hope one day he returns.

Comment

Chuck's post is gone now from this thread. Please tell me he is not gone too. Jesus......make it stop!
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

No...I'm sorry. I deleted it. I realized I was being a Drama Queen.

I can tell you I will not be coming here for a while. I need to clear my head of all this BS, and am looking forward to a life NOT online.

Also, my 2 cents (as if anyone cares)? Pat is entitled to his opinion and he should feel free to express it on any forum he is a contributing member of.

Pat is not a member of the JCF.

So why is he allowed to have his opinions posted here, brought to you by Tim? That's flat screwed up.

Comment

No kidding - this is crazy.

Edit - Chuck is here.
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Also, my 2 cents (as if anyone cares)? Pat is entitled to his opinion and he should feel free to express it on any forum he is a contributing member of.

Pat is not a member of the JCF.

[/ QUOTE ]

I take it that your telling us he should not be allowed to have his words posted here.. I disagree

He left this forum related to this issue and he should be allowed to explain why..

Seem no matter what the administration of this board allows or disallows we will always be told we are wrong ..
            Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

He did explain why...in technicolor. But his words were magically deleted along with his membership.

So now he can get his final jabs in (again) through another member?

And Kevin...please drop the "poor overworked and unappreciated me" routine. It's old. Either pull yourself up by the bootstraps and put a smile back on your face, or quit. Make a deciion. I have with these words, haven't I?

Later...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                He did explain why...in technicolor. But his words were magically deleted along with his membership.

So now he can get his final jabs in (again) through another member?

And Kevin...please drop the "poor overworked and unappreciated me" routine. It's old. Either pull yourself up by the bootstraps and put a smile back on your face, or quit. Make a deciion. I have with these words, haven't I?

Later...

[/ QUOTE ]

Chuck,

I've reserved my comments for way too long in this matter trying to be PC ...

I think what you did showed poor judgement. I feel like crap for being the person who initiated this and to be honest your last post proves to me that I did the wrong thing. I have to say that the whole my money your money routine is absolute bullshit and the credit card explanation is even worse ..

Granted you didn't ask for the help but you never turned it down either, you should have realized the salt you might pour in the wound of some people by purchasing gear so soon afterwards ..

Chuck you don't know me and or what goes on in my personal life few people do so to make a comment like that is pathetic..if that's your attitude don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out .. There's my decision

(Edit addon)

BTW Pats posts mistakenly got deleted so this explanation was warranted imo
                Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

I'll miss you Pat! Glad I got to meet ya in person and do some drinking... I agree with you completely!

Comment

Jesus...you don't suppose I've gotten that point by now, do you?

Fuck You, and Fuck This. I am ALL DONE defending myself. The minority wins.

[b] SEE YA!!![/i]

Comment

Bye...

Comment

Happy birthday, wulfe13. Looks like we missed it.
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

We helped him along

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            Happy birthday, wulfe13. Looks like we missed it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, yeah better late than never right... it's cool.

Comment

This has just been way too overblown...

Ok, so Chuck went to sell a guitar to pay his own way and was circumvented because people A) wanted to give him a good turn and B)tried to keep two guys from having bad blood that might have resulted from Chuck selling a buddy deal guitar for more than what he paid.

Well, when you're in serious need, you have to do what you do to keep yourself together. Sell the guitar for what you can get out of it and take care of your business. Sucks to the original owner and see someone turn a profit, but it wasn't malicious. You gotta TCB when it comes to stuff like that. If it were my guitar I think that I'd get over Chuck helping himself out of a medical jam.

Chuck didn't ask for the help. He tried to sell a guitar instead.

Ok, now it was sort off a slap to some people for him to snag a 100 dollar Intellifex, but it wasnt with money he was given, it was on a credit card and will cost him 10 bucks a month later, and not right now.... Sure looked bad though.

Chuck also tried stand up and make a public explanation. You don't have to accept it, but at least he tried to explain his situation. Buying the Intellifex wasn't the best decision to make at that time as it just didn't look good I guess, but not so bad to crucify him for it.

As for the money he was given. Yeah, he didnt ask for it, but no, he didn't deny the offer either. Well, In a serious pinch, you take the money and get your hospital shit paid down. And later you might think of better solutions.

I'm not sure I would have thought to paypall something to someone and get them to write a check to pay my bill. Great idea. Do-able for sure, but, I'm not sure I would have thought of it right away myself.

I certainly see logic on both sides opinion, both sides have their points. I see Pats Side totally, and I can see how Chuck could end up where he did.

I'm truly NOT taking sides at all. But, I don't think Chuck did anything malicious or devious. It just didn't look good and it wasn't the best decision at the time.. People make mistakes, and we're all human.

But I don't see enough reasoning for people to be freaking out so badly, leaving the board and having such high emotions.

I wish it all transpired differently, I truly hate to lose Pat he is a true friend of mine that has done a lot for me, I also hate to lose Chuck, he's a long time friend too.. It's all just fucked, and I'm sorry it all happened this way.

Comment

thanks cleve, i couldn't agree more.
                                Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
                                Sully Guitars on Facebook
                                Sully Guitars on Google+
                                Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X