Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Some farewell and exiting comments and thoughts…

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Some farewell and exiting comments and thoughts…

Yep, very well said. [img]/images/graemlins/notworthy.gif[/img] Did you write that yourself?
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Re: Some farewell and exiting comments and thoughts…

+1
      "Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb, mad-dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is. ":JOSEY WALES

Comment

Re: Some farewell and exiting comments and thought

The way I (as an impartial observer) see it is like this: If you give money to someone, that money is not yours anymore. If Chuck felt he needed to invest some money in his career as a musician instead of his medical treatment, then that's his perogative. If you don't like it, fine, tell him he's an A-hole, don't give him money anymore, ask for your donation back, whatever...

But throwing a temper tantrum and leaving the forum? WTF?

Comment

I thought this kind of stuff was reserved for x-mas time on Charvel Central.......Interesting.

Dont know Pat, understand his stance, not his tantrum.Like i said tho, i dont know him.

Kev- I think a Break for you is in order.This is obviously no fun for you. As with any Job, when you hate being there, nothing feels right. Please dont take this as an insult, because its not.YOur a good Admin , everyone deserves a vacation from their unneccesary stress.I remember my last job, i was miserable and it showed in my work.No shame in it, your only human.

Chuck-You know your priories.I have had opportunities to buy gear i wanted, but since i still owe for previous purchases from someone here i respect, I dont buy anything.Your medical bills are more important then gear.If you were willing to pay cc charges on gear, then you should for other bills.Your a good guy and i wish you nothing but the best.

By the way, who the hell am i to make any judgements?

Comment

Wow, I missed this whole thing, but I can't say I am surprised that shit hit the fan about this. Chuck, you seem like a great guy to me, and while I missed donating to you, I would have gladly, just as I did for Rich. However, I kind of agree with those who say it was poor judgement of you to go buying gear on credit right after receiving donations for medical treatment. Just my worthless opinion.

It's really a shame though that this has to come down to public (forum public anyway) shit slinging and drama. I'm sure that Chuck would have gladly returned money to anyone who PMd him and voiced their concerns. It's very disappointing to see this here.
            Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

If I know Chuck, I'd guess he will eventually be paying people back when he gets squared away anyways.

Comment

This is bad a no win for everyone. No mattern how we/everyone spins it.
                I hate what you are going through Chuck, I really do. But coming here and throwing the tude, even defending yourself is not the way to go. Just go... for the time being. Cool down.
                Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

Look, if you screw up, you screw up. It happens. We are all human.But..Apologize without fuckin excuses. I needed an intelliflex so could play in a band? Lame. Oh, I bought it with a credit card? Lame. The truth is he knew EXACTLY what he was doing , and he clearly has a guitar,amp,etc...addiction that skewed his common sense. Thats all there is to it, its not rocket science.

Apologies with excuses are worse than no apology at all.

Shawn
                  Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    If I know Chuck, I'd guess he will eventually be paying people back when he gets squared away anyways.

[/ QUOTE ]
                    Chuck even offered, a couple times already, to send people money back if they weren't happy. What more do they want? I don't see anything wrong with what Chuck did. He was just being honest and telling about it. Guess he shouldn't have said anything at all. I can see Pat's side of things, but I don't know why he's so sour when he had nothing to do whatsoever with what went on. Hope he's enjoying his bitter lemonade.
                    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Working...
                    X