RIP Eddie Guerrero

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Eddie Guerrero

Wow. He was found dead in his hotel in Minneapolis. Cause of death is unclear. I never really got into wrestling, but I liked watching Eddie. I used to watch him a lot back in the WCW days. Nowadays, wrestling is pretty goofy but I still thought Eddie was sweet! It was nice to see a hispanic wrestler I could relate to, plus the dude had a TON of talent... RIP Eddie. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
    The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Re: RIP Eddie Guerrero

WOW...
    Latino Heat was one of my faves. One of the best technical wrestlers there ever was.
    RIP Bro.... [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
    Look Up...Get Up...And Never EVER Give Up...

Comment

Just saw Passolt mention it on Ch. 9, those wrestlers live a hard life.

Comment

Very sad news indeed. I just read it about 15 minutes ago. I was a big Eddie fan for many years. The guy had great technical ability and could cut an awesome promo.

R.I.P. Eddie [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
        THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Comment

Its just a matter of time, when you pump up on steroids like he was doing...........

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Its just a matter of time, when you pump up on steroids like he was doing...........

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, so true. Apparently he had other demons also....like drugs and alcohol abuse. Sad because I was a Eddie fan and this is a great loss. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Probably juice related, bet he had some sort of heart failure. My lipids went through the roof when I was juicing. It's a very good thing I saw a doctor and got that shit under control. Some guys can't kick the juice, and in a wrestlers case it's his paycheck. McMahon needs to quit exploiting people and get his people healthy.
              1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Ya....Eddie had a wife and 3 young daughters too. If vince if pushing roids, I hope he is real friggin happy. Rick Rude, Curt Hennig, Brian Pilman shit I do not remember who all died from the coke and juice diet a lot of wrestlers are on or have been on but it has got to stop.
                Light intervened, annihliating darkness.
                The path of salvation made clear for the prodigal human race

Comment

I don't know if he's pushing juice per se no doubt he turns the other cheek. The whole "look" of the WWE. I'll bet a lot of things are hinted at and there is a ton of pressure. Especially when you're on top. Combine that with drugs and shit, it's bad news.
                  1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Wow, no shit? I just saw him on TV a couple of weeks ago I think. That's horrible man, he's been around the block a few times too, had a nice long career. Thought the day and age of wrestlers droppin like this were gone? That sucks, RIP dude

Comment

I used to watch wrestling briefly for a lark a while back. When I turn on the TV today and see it, theres no doubt that steroid abuse is still rampant, and like someone mentioned above, it's a paycheque. My friend used to wrestle in "indy leagues" and any promoters and such basically said unless your amazing, steroids is just an expected necessity to even be noticed by recruiters and such.

Vince Mcmahon has been on them himself, and is apparently a proponent of using them, or so my pal tells me (he's the type that follows it too closely)

I had a friend who died of abusing coke and roids, and its sad, because many times, they are good people, but many people turn the other cheek when it offers a paycheque, etc. USually the people they see the msot, are in the same boat and ride the same dangerous route!

Comment

I'm not a fan of wrestling but I watch some on tv. RIP Eddie Guerrero.

Comment

My son will be devastated .. I just bought RAW tix for the November 28th in Cleveland..

My god this will NOT be good news to my son...awww man..

WEll, Monday night RAW is on tonight ..I'm sure they will have some info on this..I know he went to Smackdown..

Not one of my favorite charcters of the WWF but this will be a blow to my son regaurdless.. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

He was a very popular star of that show...that whole "i'm you'r poppy" was silly"..but entertaining..

I wonder if it were steroid related..He had to be on the juice.
                          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Working...
                          X