Dump the" Non Jackson/Charvel Related Talk" Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dump the" Non Jackson/Charvel Related Talk" Post

This is a guitar forum. Right? Based on what has happened with all the "big deal", why not just shut off this posting spot. I guess it is too easy for us to post here that would jeapordize the rest of the board. I know this a great place to post, but is it worth it to have so much acrimony and down right spitefulness? I don't think so. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Re: Dump the\" Non Jackson/Charvel Related Talk\" Post

Ummm... No.

Comment

Hell no! I love this section. Lots of good info and stuff here.

Comment

Pretty much every forum has a place for non-related posts, and if you take it away it'll be posted on the other sections. Then the admins have one more job to do.

Besides, ever gotten into a Kahler vs. Floyd, EMG vs.
        Duncan, Mesa vs. Marshall thread? Acrimony develops in every section sometimes. Know why? Because all these boards are frequented by HUMANS! Hell, you had people pissed at you for buying cheap guitars, Fett! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

It's the way of the world man!
        Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Re: Dump the\" Non Jackson/Charvel Related Talk\" P

How about you don't post in here? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            Hell no! I love this section. Lots of good info and stuff here.

[/ QUOTE ]
            + 1
            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              Pretty much every forum has a place for non-related posts, and if you take it away it'll be posted on the other sections. Then the admins have one more job to do.

Duncan, Mesa vs. Marshall thread? Acrimony develops in every section sometimes. Know why? Because all these boards are frequented by HUMANS! Hell, you had people pissed at you for buying cheap guitars, Fett! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] At least my cheap guitars are "Guitars" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] This is a guitar forum. Right? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

More drama for your momma.
                "POOP"

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  How about you don't post in here? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] The last time I checked, Racer, all I have done is piss you off and that's a good thing. [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ] At least my cheap guitars are "Guitars" [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] This is a guitar forum. Right? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

So start your own guitar forum and don't have a "Non-Related" section... and see how long before people are posting non-related shit in all the other sections.

Or, just like with TV, if you don't like what's on Channel 67, don't go there...
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

This gay thread offends me. Let's delete it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

well, at least delete the first post... hehe...

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          This gay thread offends me. Let's delete it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

And it's gotta be pretty gay before Toejam is offended.
                          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Kinda gay, is not an option my friends...

You know the criteria...

Comment

Working...
                              X