JCF Newbie introduction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JCF Newbie introduction

Hello - First post here at JCF. If this is the wrong section, I apologize. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jon and I've been playing about 18 years. Big 80's metal/thrash fan! I've been posting at TGP and the old PRSF for about 6 years. I've got a handful of guitars, but no Jacksons yet... I've got my eye out for one though. Currently playing through 2 Mesa Tremoverbs and an old Mesa metal front 4x12. Looking forward to getting to know some CJ peeps. By the way, I couldn't find the <u>classifieds</u> section here?!?

Some of my guitars
    LtoR: Anderson Cobra, 2000 Explorer LE, Bastardcaster, 83 Explorer, G&L ASAT Classic Custom
    Front: 96 PRScu24 Not shown: 85 PRS Standard, Custom 5150 Replica

Main rig
    -Jon G

Re: JCF Newbie introduction

Welcome. This trully is a great forum. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Welcome to the gang! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      You will fit in here just fine... and soon, you shall have many Jacksons and/or Charvels [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

hey Cleveland Metal - I grew up in Medina county and the late 80's Cleveland metal scene. Good times, good memories. Best show ever... Agora 1990: Suicidal, Exodus, and an obscure opening band called Pantera.
          -Jon G

Comment

Welcome to the forums! Always good to see a Gibby man!
            "POOP"

Comment

Welcome and enjoy the forum. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] I like your guitars, especially the Explorers.

The reason you can't access the classifieds is because you are new here. Give it some time, become an active member, and somewhere after 100 posts you can PM an admin about giving you access.
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Welcome, and as far as the classifieds are concerned you can read all about it and other important things here:

http://www.jcfonline.com/ubbthreads/showrules.php?Cat=0

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Welcome! Sit and stay a spell

Comment

Welcome, and don't be putoff by the 100-post thing to get into the Classifieds. We had a lot of hit-and-run artists coming in, selling stuff and disappearing. Some of them did some ripoffs. So we like to know someone's here to participate with us, not just to unload gear. 100 posts doesn't take long anyway. So again, welcome!
                    Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Welcome, and as far as the classifieds are concerned you can read all about it and other important things here:

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, I missed that part when I registered. Thats cool, this is actually the first forum where I've encountered that, but totally understand why.
                      -Jon G

Comment

Welcome! Nice collection, I dig your PRS. By the way.....fill out your profile info or the forum police will get you.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                          [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ah, I missed that part when I registered. Thats cool, this is actually the first forum where I've encountered that, but totally understand why.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah it is different than most forums but we have good reason for it. Dunna worry 100 posts will fly by in a blink. BTW welcome.
                          I keep the bible in a pool of blood
                          So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

Nice collection! Welcome to the board. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                            I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                              Nice collection! Welcome to the board. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 !

Welcome Jong!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                              Me Boogie. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] That's awesome.

-Em

Comment

Working...
                              X