Ok, uhm! who likes AFI?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, uhm! who likes AFI?

Come on guys, I hate new music. but these guys can put some cool stuff together. I can't stop listening to the new album! although, thats the only AFI album I can say that about. too bad the guys voice box blew up a while back eh? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Re: Ok, uhm! who likes AFI?

Their not really new, they've been out for about 10 years I believe.

The new cd is def. my favorite, very atmospheric and really good composition. Their old stuff is more punkish, but good still.

Comment

yeah, I still group them in with new stuff though, I didn't really like the punkier stuff from early AFI. I am considering getting Cohead and Cambrea's new disk too.....
      anybody heard that one?

Comment

wait, what about Davey Havok's voice???

and AFI is amazing. jade puget is one of my favorite players of all-time.

Comment

I really like the 'Sing the Sorrow' CD from a couple of years ago.....
          Popular is not the same as good
          Rare is not the same as valuable
          Worth is what someone will pay, not what you want to get

Comment

I liked AFI's version of the Misfit's "Halloween". Other than that, I don't own any of their stuff.
            Scott
            Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I love AFI, one of my favorite bands. The singer had a cyst in his throat and couldn't sing for a while, but they're back making music again now.

Comment

I am a fan. Have been for years. Sing the Sorrow is a great CD. Not a bad song in the bunch.

Comment

Working...
                X