Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr and Mrs Bill Z Bub's 18th Anniversary

Well Guys ,

Well me and the little one got married on Novemebver 14th , 1987.

Geez, 1987 was a cool year..I remember "Hall of the Mountain King" just came out.

I must be doing "somethig" right. We are VERY happy and I love her dearly. I know I still "do it" for her as well.. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

If I could marry my wife all over again ..I would. She is the best , funnest , nicest , loyal and the most beautiful woman that I know , and she puts up with my silly ass.

She supports everything I ever wanted to do in life no matter how silly it may seem to her , and without question or conflict.

She make me feel like a King in my castle and wouldn't want any other way..and she's my queen.

Well , I know for a fact that we will always be together until death do us part. Probably me first, But at least I could to kick the bucket with her at my side..

I must say this of my wife..she is the cutest thing , she's so tiny , Sicilan / Romanian and can smoke both our mom's under the table when it comes to cooking.

She's truly adores and respects me and makes me feels good about myself and she if a very loving mother to our son.

They give me "purpose" and make me want to
    breathe ..even when things aren't easy or pleasant..

She stuck with me thru all the bad times and good..without hestitation..

We are devoted , loyal and trusting..Just wanted to share that..

We actually met in April 1984 when she was 16 and I was 20..and been together since.

My wife RULES!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Re: Mr and Mrs Bill Z Bub\'s 18th Anniversary

Happy Anniversary Bill and Val.

It's about time that something nice happends here....
    "There is nothing more fearful than imagination without taste" - Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

"To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost" - Gustave Flaubert

Comment

<font color="yellow">Bill:

Congrats!!

Krista and I have been together since 2000.....and I can't imagine her not being with me [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Don't want to [img]/images/graemlins/refuse.gif[/img]

Have a great anniversary!!

Maybe, just maybe, she'll be extra nice to the Dark-Marsupial and let it burrow into forbidden terrirory [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/popcorn.gif[/img]

Have a good one [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] </font>

Comment

Its always nice to hear men speak well of their wives.
        Conrats on your marriage and 18th anniv, enjoy.
        Peace, Love and Happieness and all that stuff...

"Anyone who tries to fling crap my way better have a really good crap flinger."

I personally do not care how it was built as long as it is a good playing/sounding instrument.

Yes, there's a bee in the pudding.

Comment

Happy Anniversary, Bill!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

Aaaaaaaawwwwwww!!!!!!

Congrats!

Comment

Congrats to you both. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              Scott
              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

In '87, I was 15. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Congrats!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                Now we need wife pics. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Yo, big congratulations to the Z Bub's!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

18 years is an amazing accomplishment in these times...something to be commended.

Now get off the computer and do it like its 1987! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats Bill!Have a great anniversary! [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Comment

Dass sooo shweeet. Awwwww.

Congrats Bill!! Here's some Yukon Jack for you and the missus!!
                      [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Congrats you two!! Hope you have a great day, and many more great years together.

Comment

COngrats Bill!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            In '87, I was 15. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Congrats!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                            Now we need wife pics. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

In 87 I was 6. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Congrats Bill, sounds like you found one of the good ones and are truly happpy. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                            Imagine, being able to be magically whisked away to... Delaware. Hi... Im in... Delaware...

Comment

Congrats Bill [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] God knows it's not always easy, but that's kickass that it's workin so well for ya both. Good to hear some good news on these boards too. Congrats to ya both!

- Irfaan -

Comment

Working...
                              X