Mr and Mrs Bill Z Bub's 18th Anniversary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mr and Mrs Bill Z Bub\'s 18th Anniversary

My 12th Anniversary is today. Hope to catch up to you in 6 years (I guess I'll always be 6 years behind LOL!)

Any suggestions on doing something special? I was hoping to find some hints in this thread, but alas....

Comment

Congrats Billy Boy, and my condolences to the little lady for having to put up with your crackpot ass for 18 long years! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Cheers Bro!!! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
      Sleep!!, That's where I'm a viking!!

http://www.myspace.com/grindhouseadtheband

Comment

haha i was only 1 years old [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] congrats bill, may you have many more years together [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
        93 USA Soloist EDS
        USA HT6 Juggernaut
        Charvel DK24FR

Comment

Thanks guys ..man I'm an old piece O' shit.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

John wrote a song for me..if it's "Bite the Bonach" I already heard that one.. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Suggestions...hmmmm I'm buying a Sno Blower to keep her driveway clean...

Oh and we bought these Gothic floor lamps froms Toscano for each other..and I just bought a new Fainting couch for our bedroom ...because she still faints at the sheer size of my gargantuan mantool..

Um, other than that..I'll give her a hug amd kiss and say thanks...if she behaves..maybe a roll in the hay.

I was thinking of buying her a new Jackson..but since she doesn't play geetar..I'll hold onto it for her..

Seriously...for occassions such as this we usually buy stuff for our house that we both enjoy..

We don't go out to dinner because we both don't trust other humans with our food..and whatever they can make..my wife can make better..except for chinese food...you really can't make good chinese food at home for some reason..even if you're chinese.

I think I'll do something very special on our 20th...actually the silver one is a big one..the 25th...since that's some time from now..

I'll promise to take her on a cruise then...that'll buy some time.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

After reading all the F-d up BS that happens on those cruise ships, I'd be scared to go on a cruise... No American laws pertain to anything on a cruise ship, and they are all own by non-American offshore companies.

Of course theres the Pirates and all too.. hahah... Jeez

Comment

John - did you play Bill my song [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
              I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

You are "Bill" and your wife is a "Saint" regardless of all the devil-stuff that pours out of your mouth like pea soup. Congrats, and may you have many more years of marital blitz. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

Working...
                X