No announcement yet.

Candy Talk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dweezil Bullseye one off photos...............

If that's the real thing, Shawn, I actually skated around the ice with that in 2003. It was in town for a publicity event and the fellow handling The Cup was friends with my Men's League goalie. He brought it to the rink and allowed us all to live out our hockey fantasies with it. Cool pic. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      What about the reverse Reeses Peanut Butter Cup

[/ QUOTE ]
      Yeah, those are great, too!
      I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Re: Candy Corner

[ QUOTE ]
        If that's the real thing, Shawn, I actually skated around the ice with that in 2003. It was in town for a publicity event and the fellow handling The Cup was friends with my Men's League goalie. He brought it to the rink and allowed us all to live out our hockey fantasies with it. Cool pic. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

It is. He had the whole story posted in here somewhere.

I like the Resees Peanut Butter cup because the peanut butter in it is a smidge dry and somewhat coarse in texture. Anyone else's peanut butter cup pales in comparison because they make it too smooth. I think this is also the part about the inside-out cup that fails because the peanut butter outside is too smooth.
        Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          [ QUOTE ]
          ...and you have The Cup.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes we do, but not for long the way we are playng right now.....

Shawn

[/ QUOTE ]<font color="aqua">It's coming to "our" house this year baby!!! lol! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

Dave, 2 things.

1) Philly is never ever winning the cup, ever again. Why? Because it's Philly. And Bobby Clarke is an idiot. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

2) The cup runs through Ottawa this year. If you have not seen them in your town this year, I recommend ya get out there. They are one HELL of a team. Tampa can skate with them, but they have another gear. Barring injuries, they are the team to beat.

Shawn
          Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            And Bobby Clarke is an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="aqua">no argument there, my friend! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img] </font>
            Dave ->

"would someone answer that damn phone?!?!"

Comment

Its all about shock tarts and starbust
              I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I got to spend about 6 hours with it, my next door neighbor is the marketing director. I actually brought it into my living room and took pics with it. Being a lifelong player/fan it was surreal for sure. i am amazed he let you carry it though. One of my other neighbors just walked up and picked it up , and Phil said "when you win it, you can pick it up. Until then, put it down".....

Shawn
                Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

what about nose candy? it's not as good as it was in the 80's.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Great pics. I have pics of the skate at home that I can scan and put up here. The guy handling it didn't even flinch when asked if we could take it around the ice. Maybe it was a second? lol
                    Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

We had the guy named Phil, that was on the Visa commercial. He left our house, and was headed to a party Marty St. Louis was throwing....

I must have taken 100 pictures....So much lore and history..

Shawn
                      Spin the black circle.

[email protected]

Comment

I almost burned out my eyes looking for Gordie Howe's name on there. You are right, the mystique of the cup is something else.
                        Tarbaby Fraser.

Comment

as a big time Lightning fan I am envious as hell, too cool!!!, they better get their shit together and in a hurry if they want to repeat, I really thought the faster game would work for them, BTW, Snickers bars rule!! I keep a bag of the fun size ones in the fridge at all times, they go great with dark beer [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                          I say the boy ain't right!

Comment

Skittles eh? Have you seen/tried the skittles gum?
                            Looks like skittles, tastes like skittles, doesn't disappear like skittles.

Comment

junior carmels [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
                              Guitars... Rhoads RX10D
                              Amp... Pioneer
                              Effects... Boss ME-20

Comment

Working...
                              X