Spoke to Tommy today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spoke to Tommy today

Just got off the the phone with Tommy. He sounds good and seems to be in much better spirits.I'm sure he'll be fine. He just wants to veg for a while and "Be" as he put it.
    Don't forget the corn. It's nutritious, delicious, and ribbed for her pleasure.

Comment

Good to hear man, good to hear.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Just got off the the phone with Tommy. He sounds good and seems to be in much better spirits.I'm sure he'll be fine. He just wants to veg for a while and "Be" as he put it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, that's a surprise. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
        The Buzzard does not fear
        The man in riot gear
        Harvest a skull of stone
        The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

I just spoke with him too - he sounds "happy" and mostly ready for some sleep.
          I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Tommy, you have no clue who I am and vice versa...but I've seen you post here a lot, and I hope you set things right for yourself. Hope to see you back here in good spirits and health, man.

Comment

As far as I know.....Tommy is on his way up to Hollywood, and
              I am taking him and his GF brother and another dude to see (The Guitarist That Ate) Yngwie Malmsteen..........

I hope this brightens his day a small bit.

[img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

PS - Skorb is already there waiting for us!
              Charvel: Model1, 2 & 5, Surfcaster 12
              Jackson: DK2, JRS-2, Kelly

Comment

Update................

Tommy's not going to make it.....DAMN!

and

Neither can his GF's bro and buddy.

It's late....but I have 3 EXTRA tix in my pocket

ANYONE WANT THEM??

PM!!!

Comment

sorry about the show JR, just imposible for me after my self destruction. and thanks to guys like attilla, chasbo, neilli, etc. etc. and everybody who has been kind to me on this and other boards. but tommyland is something youknow nothing about. i love davey boy badseed gomes, but he couldn't be farther off the mark. it's not about self confidence, it's about putting in your best everyday for 3 years and continuously getting cranked in the face with a steel tip boot, losing tons of money, having your house and oossessions stolen from you by your wife and her family while you were doing the "right thing" by cleaning up. i was left clean but on the streets, a year later i had my own company up and running again, and after getting fucked over out of a lot of money on deals i shook hands on and lso had documentation on, i have been left in a state of not carng anymore. i'm out of gas. the tank is empty. been pitching deals on the phone for 16 years, and i don't have it in me anymore, don't want it in me anymore , and have no profit margins big enough to continue in this industry. i just don't care what happens anymore, i've been betrayed and i've been helped.but i can't give back to either side after all this hard work, so i throw the towel in , i''m done. i don't care what happens next, when i do care, i always get fucked in the ass with my pants on and no vaseline. thank god for my young girlriend, and people i know here. rupe is a good dude too, you guys should talk with him. take care my friends.
                  Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

Tommy....

Where ever the fukked up road of life takes you bro...try to keep your head up. Life always seems to throw a ball of shit in your face every once in a while, but ya gotta wipe it off, and keep on moving along.
                    Hope things work out for you, and always hope for the best for you bro.

Cheers, ya fruitbat! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Tommy, I'm sure that a lot of us have no idea what you're going through. (I'm definitely one) But I'm sure that 100% of us would like to see you come out on top. That doesn't necessarily mean that you build a Fortune 500 company from the ground up, but it means that you're clean and sober and still able to give good headache. When you're wrecked, you can't do that. And if you can't do that, in my book.. you're not Tommy.

The best of luck to you Tommy. Kristi and I are pulling for you. If there's anything we can do, let us know. We love you man. (Is it wrong?)
                      Occupy JCF

Comment

Tommy, that sounds like a guy who doesnt believe in himself to me. I love ya too man, enough to care.You are right, your industry is done.It is time to move on.Your a good salesman, it is time to pick up a new product to sell.Period.Not too many guys are making the 6 figures in sales.But yo can make a great living doing something else.Your girlfriend is in the mortgage industry, i think yu would be great making deals in the same place.I work with salesman all day long processing loans, you have more skills then anyone on my team. I had 2 loan officers making 10 K this month.You can do it. Only you though, only you.I belive in you brother, i really do.Its time that you do as well.

Comment

Tommy, you're tired; you need a break. But you are one of the coolest, smartest, wittiest and most personable guys I've ever known - and I've never even met you in person!
                          Everyone here loves you, man, and Dave is especially right.
                          You have sales and people skills that will work well in any business you choose. Don't give up, get up! We all know you've got the goods, take a deep breath and go out and kick ass! Real estate, hell, sell Porsches to rock stars!
                          You are a natural and actually care about your customer, that will shine through in any business and you'll rise to the top. I have no doubt of this!
                          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

+1000

Comment

+1001

Comment

+1002

I for one, enjoy his rambunctious poetic waxings! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                                Keep the faith. Veg, restore, change gears after some introspection.

Comment

Working...
                                X