Spoke to Tommy today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spoke to Tommy today

Dude, you're burnt out..I know what that's like ..You know I do.

Tommy you have the gift of gab..you can sell snowballs to eskimos..

Take a break, your girl is taking care of you for the moment, regroup , recharge..you know..throw on a dress shirt and go sell new cars if you have to..you're not getting rich from that..but with your charm and carisma..you'll do fine...Just a thought.

Life is full of ups and downs..you know that..you been there and have the friggin' T shirt. This is nothing new for us bro. Do what you have to do for the moment, but most important of all..just take care of yourself..and take care of those who take care of you..because sometimes they are all you got.

Well ya silly ass..you'll always have us. Whenever ya need a little praise and support..we got that...if ya ever need a kick in the pants we got that too..because we care man..you know why we care..because you're good...that's why.

Bill
    "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
    Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Re: Spoke to Tommy today

Take the ass-beating like a man Tommy no matter how long or how hard it lasts. Stay clean whatever you do. Life is peaks and valleys of various durations, its how you come out of the valley that makes the man. Life is hard as shit sometimes but you cannot quit life, its too precious man.

Tommy you are a good man, take a break and do nothing for a while, rest up. Look at doing something different your life as a career. Its not all about $$$ or material possessions, find something that you can enjoy doing and go for it. Hell you have a lot of talent on the geetar..start a band, live on welfare, gig, cut a record [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Don't dwell on what has been lost but what is in front of you. Don't give me the bullshit that nothing is in front of you either. I can come out there with Davey boy and slap the shit outta and get you back on track [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Whatever you do man, Tommy please stay off the junk...
      shawnlutz.com

Comment

Working...
      X