Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hi, newbie here.

Thanks!
    I'll post a pic later, I'm at school now.

Comment

Welcome to the fun.

You do know, of course, that this means you have to provide food and lodging for any JCF member that happens to be traveling through Sweden, don't you?

Just lettin' you know the rules. I think there's a sticky thread here somewhere about it...

Comment

Thanks!
        Haha sure you can stay at my place If you´re ever In the northern and most cold part of Sweden [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] But you have to bring a guitar!

Comment

Here Is a picture of me and my guitar on a gig I played in June, I have longer hair now.

Comment

Aahh, why can't it be June all the time LOL!

Comment

Welcome Daniel [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

There are tons of swedes here, but where the hell are the norwegians?

And yeah, scandinavians are masters of the english language [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

Yeah we are the masters! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I like June alot, It'd be great If it was june all the time.

Comment

Welcome to the JCF! Those JS20s are pretty good guitars for the money. I had one identical to yours and I did a silver and blue bengal graphic on it. I ended up giving it to my sister to learn on. Have fun here dude, lots of great people and gorgeous guitars around the JCF. Have a drool rag handy! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                  Are YOU a Jackson Warrior? Join us and be all that you can be!

Comment

Thanks!
                    Yeah they are great guitars, I really enjoy playing It.
                    Now I have my eyes on a Charvel silverflake from 1988 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
                    I've only been here a couple of days and I've already started to suffer from loss of fluid [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

Comment

welcome to the board man [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X