Airmattress suggestion.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airmattress suggestion.

I need some advice here guys. We are in the middle of remoldeling our guest room, and were supposed to have a bed by this weekend, but for some unssen reason it wont be here. We have family coming for Thanksgiving next week and my sister in law is pregneant and needs a bed. So, does anyone have any advice on a good inflatable bed. I have seen the ones at the sporting stores, but would like any info on some. Sizes twin or larger?
    Thanks
    Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Re: Airmattress suggestion.

Let prego sister-in-law have your comfy bed (not that I know it's comfy or anything!), and you take the air mattress.
    There's a bunch at Targay, the self-inflating ones are cool. The ones with pumps are better I think.
    Good luck! [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

P.S. At least a full-size for one person. JMO.
    I hate those crappy twin sized ones.

Comment

I'm with Em on this one I have a Coleman with the motorised pump it's great fills up fast , & easy to use I'm 6'6 & I slept great on it. Targ'et Or Wally world carry them & not to expinsive either.
      According To The Prophecy

Comment

We sell some that are fleece topped to make sure it feels alright. I suppose if you use sheets as well itll stop them sliding around. Think thats Gelert, some of the better ones we sell. But I dont know a lot about them!!!

James

Comment

Thanks guys. I want to add that the air mattress is for me and my wife. Of course I know to let the pregger one have our bed.
          Come and get one in the yarbles, if you have any yarbles, you yunick jelly thou!

Comment

Not a big fan of air mattresses here. I got a queen sized one at Target for camping years back, the hand pump ones take awhile so I would get a self inflating. I personally would rather have a fouton with a pillow top but the air mattress will do in a pinch and the Colemans seem pretty durable.

Comment

If you have Academy Sports there, their store brand Magellan queensized elevated air mattress (18" high) is only $28.74. It has a builtin 120v electric pump and is just as nice as the Aero Bed that costs $70. They also have a queensized that's 24" high for $38.74.

Big 5 mnight have a similar deal if you fon't have Academy.
              For an idea of height, an 18" airbed is about the height of a handicapped toilet seat like you'd see in public restrooms. I personally think that's good enough but if you're taller I guess the 24" would be the trick.
              Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X