Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AFTERMATH gig alert....

My band AFTERMATH will be playing at the grand opening of
    The Felt Lounge in New Rochelle, NY on Nov 23rd (Thankgiving Eve). This club will be Westchester County's newest premier hotspot featuring live bands, theme nights, classic rock and even disco. They have an INDOOR POOL!!
    It is right across the street from where Streets used to be. The show starts around 10:30. It should be KILLER.
    The Felt Lounge
    11 S. Division St
    New Rochelle, NY 10801
    914-576-0300 Office
    845-222-1430 Main

Re: AFTERMATH gig alert....

John, I'd love to go but I have work at 6am on Thanksgiving day. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] Are you guys gonna book any clubs in north Jersey?
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

I am sure we will be doing alot of stuff as soon as our management issues are worked out. JG

Comment

Most bars have indoor pool tables... [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
        "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

I'll do my best to be there John! I'd love to hear you guys live.
          "My G-Major can blow me!" - Bill

Comment

The place should be MOBBED.

Comment

can you get electrocuted if someone throws you in a pool while wearing a wireless? [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img] just wondering.... [img]/images/graemlins/brow.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

All the best at your gig~!

Comment

Working...
              X