No announcement yet.

who is gettin' flattened this weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: who is gettin\' flattened this weekend?

[ QUOTE ]
    get nekkid!

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok...I'm nekkid....now what? [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
      [ QUOTE ]
      get nekkid!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DANCE FOR ME!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      1+2 = McGuirk, 2+4 = She's hot, 6-4 = Happy McGuirk

Comment

Dude my head is in a hazey cloud and I'm full of enthusiasm and grinning like a drooling tard..thanks to the almighty OC 40s...a gift from a friend..

so I'm good [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]..

I'm so happy right now ..I could hump my worst enemy's leg!!

Living thru Chemistry...I love it! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Fuck booze..it just makes ya bloated , mean , and a limp dick , and pee..boy what fun , where do I sign...and on top of that ..ya puke.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

If you're gonna get blasted ..do it right man!

Believe me I have got drunk and I have got Shaked N' Baked..NO comparison!!.IMO [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
        "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
        Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

You're right of course, Bill, but you forget the multiplier effect! Of course I don't have the ammo you have, but a half a Xanny bar and a St. Pauli Girl's dark beer together produce a much nicer buzz than either alone... [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]

We've been getting these army MREs that say "nutrition - a force multiplier!". I understand, and Xannys and beer are also a force multiplier!

Sometimes the government is stupid, but when they're right, thry're right! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
          Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Got shitty last night, wake up a few hours before going out again tonight.

Got some dank, a couple six packs of Carlsberg, and the movie "Dead Alive." Heading over to my buddies place where he had a big screen and a nintendo 64. Should be a damn good time.

Comment

2 Tall boys and a flexeril....YeeHaw! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              Straightjacket Memories.Sedative Highs...........

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                [ QUOTE ]
                get nekkid!

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

DANCE FOR ME!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

WHO'S YA DADDY?!?!?!.....WHO'S YA DADDY?!?!?!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

I am working all weekend. I need the money. BAD.

Comment

The wife and I met up with catzodellamarina this evening. We all had a few and then parted ways. They were pretty liquified by the time we met up with them. He and his friend Steve (who looks like Michael Anthony) are good people.

[img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
                    Occupy JCF

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      They were pretty liquified

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I like that one [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                      "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Both Friday and Saturday turned out to be pretty "liquified" (hehe)...

However, I really, truly don't feel like drinking 'til new years eve... I rarely get as hung over as this Saturday, it wasn't that fun actually..

Maybe I should just save myself and that bottle of Jager until new years! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
                        https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Working...
                        X