I know its early, but..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know its early, but..

Getting ready to put up the Xmas tree. I have to do it now. This is the last weekend I will have the kids for 3 weeks and by then, it will almost be Xmas. They are pumped.-Lou " Ho Ho Ho'in around" Siffer
    " I do not pay women for sex. I pay for them to leave after the sex ". -Wise words of Charlie Sheen

Re: I know its early, but..

It's definitly early, but it's a fun thing to do for the children and of course for the dad as well.

Go all out on that tree! [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
    You took too much, man. Too much. Too much.

Comment

Already got my tree and decorations up around the house here. The big craze this year are those LED Christmas lights. Those things are being marketed extremely aggressively here. Ultra-low power consumption, cool to the touch, extremely long lasting, and surprisingly bright. However, I can forsee a lot of light pollution during the nighttime as all the houses will be lit like crazy with these LED lights...

I won't be surprised if LED lightbulbs come out within the next few years for household use.

Comment

I still have the tree from the last year in the front yard.
        [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

It is never too early for Christmas when you have the kids. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
          I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

My 1st thought was ???, but it's definitely not too early given the situation. X-mas is all about the kids. Hope you guys have a blast! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

...And it's never too early, especially when Christmas stuff is already in the stores BEFORE Halloween even hits. I've seen it. Costco, in the middle of October, all the big plastic Santas and Christmas trees next to the Halloween treats and costume rack. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
              X