• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Bass Shredding

[ QUOTE ]
    John Paul Jones

[/ QUOTE ]
    Nobody gets more bass than John Paul Jones! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
    I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Saw Stu with Joe Satriani. Very impressive.
      PLAY TILL U DIE !!!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        Why has no-one mentioned Alex Webster yet?!?!?!?!
        The mans a machine on bass!!!! Not to these levels but come on, if youre mentioning the guy from Green Day I think Webster deserves a mention [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

James

[/ QUOTE ]
        Yeah, really. Alex is amazing! He can play many styles well, but he prefers death metal. How many other death metal guys can play that fast and articulate with their fingers?!? [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Tommy ..Yeah Timmy O lived right out there in the Akron/Canton area...and he came and hung with us every other weekend at Sade Rene's...it was a nice club out there. We always had a big draw and he'd be there everytime with his girl..Him and my singer go wayyy back...when Timmy was a little fat kid like a Cartman.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

well that's what I was told.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Ty was going to take over Tim's place in Winters Bane but opted to join Antithesis instead...that was 4 years in hell ..he quit and we tried to get something off the ground with me in Bed Of Nails...but finding drummers without "issues" is impossible..so it seems..
          "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
          Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

...tap, tap, tap...

zzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz

...tap, tap, tap...

...still no mullet-boy Bill bass solo video posted...

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

That second clip sounded like my coffee pot spitting and sputtering on a Saturday morning.
              "POOP"

Comment

8 finger tapping? Is that all? You ain't seen nothing until you've seen a player with two prosthetic limbs doing 20 finger tapping. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Surely a person could find a way to tap with their nose and ears as well, couldn't they? Elbows might work also. Heck, toes and kneecaps are fair game too. I can't believe Billy Sheehan made it big and he can't even tap with his nose hairs as far as I know. Unfair world it is.

Comment

Working...
                X