No announcement yet.

New Severed Savior song (demo version)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Severed Savior song (demo version)

For those interested, here's a demo version of one of our new songs. "Servile Insurrection" http://www.myspace.com/severedsavior
    Enjoy!
    www.SeveredSavior.com

Re: New Severed Savior song (demo version)

Awesome track! Can't wait to buy the full length bro! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
    The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Great stuff!! I found an old vid of you guys from November to Dismember 2001... "Bury The Whore"! I had it on a cdr I burned ages ago! I got that video from this place called Loudnet when he uploaded several songs with different bands. I think that site is down since quite some time?

Kick ass!!!
      https://www.facebook.com/cutupofficial

Comment

Nice one! [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]

Somewhere I have stuff from your demo from around 2001... I love "Fecalphelica". [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        http://www.myspace.com/officialuncreation

Comment

That was fucking amazing!!!

Wow.

James

Comment

Dude , you're a fucker.. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

can I have your drummer.. [img]/images/graemlins/eek.gif[/img]

Mike , you must love Atheist!!!

That's whoop ass bro..cool [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Bill Z Bub
            "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
            Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Thanks for checkin it out guys, I'm glad you liked it!
              Loudnet was a great site, I miss that place. Bill, haha thanks dude! I never got into Athiest, but Cynic has been one of my favorites since Focus came out. They're definately one of my biggest influences.
              www.SeveredSavior.com

Comment

Cynic Rules..yeah I can see that...No Atheist?...what's up ..their jazzy parts remind me so much of your style bro...damn. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

I'm diggin where youre' comming from..dude I'd play bass for that shit because it so complex and fusiony...man that is sooo up my alley..too bad we are so far apart..but your bassist sounds pretty darn good for the band..he's holding down the fort pretty well.

but I'm listening to it getting all kinds of crazy ass ideas..that I would do [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

You know dude , I must be honest with you...and take this as a complement..your style of metal would able me to go off on bass like a madman..I would love to play with you man..seriously..

more than my own band Bed Of Nails...because I write for Guitar and vocals for that...in your stuff I can flex my bass muscles a bit more..like mad!!

Keep it up bro..as far as your style ..man I been listening to alot of complex shit..Arsis / Symbyosis (my fave) / Broken Hope / Diabolic / Necrophagist / Capharnuam / Lunaris / Sceptic / Gory Blister / Lunaris / cannibal corpse / Cryptopsy / Krisiun and such..man I'm all over that shit..I dig it..and you guys are getting right on par with them..and I'm NOT blowing smoke..I don't do that. I may be a goof but I say what I mean!

I only have your first cd..I found it in the store and just had to get it.."Forced to Bleed"..and you guys got more polished since..and I like FTB..it gets spin at the Bill Z Bub house ..and dude I got nearly 5000 metal discs so..well that's says something..

Not to sound gay or nothing ..I may be you're biggest fan here [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]..and I have only time for QUALITY metal..why waste time listening to poop. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I get SOOO many offers to play bass, just don't feel like it, I burnt out on it..but I really could have some "fun" with your stuff..well I mean that..

keep up the good work Mike..I really dig it..alot of people don't care for this style..and like ANY genre there is good and terrible..well I hear what your doing and it is really involved and technical and TIGHT TIGHT TIGHT..I have a good ear for music..and your drummer is a machine..I need him! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Take care Mike..and good luck..you're working hard on this..it is alot of work..but it shows...but you love it ..and that shows too.

Your Metal Bro

Bill Z Bub..

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

Damn man, that's quite a compliment. I really appreciate everything you said Bill. It means a lot to me. Murray is a founding member, old friend and a great bass player. He's also the "rock" of the band, and is 100% dedicated. I don't doubt you would tear shit up, and your enthusiasm is very flattering and greatly appreciated.
                  Thanks again dude,
                  Mike
                  www.SeveredSavior.com

Comment

I get this funny feeling Bill wants to join SS

[img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
                    "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Looking forward to the new album!

Comment

"I get this funny feeling Bill wants to join SS"

I'd think it be fun.. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

I like Forced better than Brutality, but if this new song is any indicator of where you're taking it, I think it's even better than both of them!
                          The 2nd Amendment: America's Original Homeland Defense.

Comment

Working...
                          X