Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I was in the hositple the past week............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I was in the hositple the past week............

I was lucky to have my appendix taken out and have a instenal infection [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]

I just got back in, I'm staying at my moms places thru thursday just because they suggjusted bed rest and my mom's weird but I'll be back to work Friday and back for the Seahawks game Sunday

Also Word to the wise if anyones feels like crap for a few weeks don't be lazy like me and go to the Dr. If I would've gone 2 weeks ago when I started feeling like crap this wouldn't haver been so bad.
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Re: So I was in the hositple the past week............

Damn, bro! You must have major pain tolerance to go that long. Hurts just thinking about it. Glad you got it taken care of & hope you're back to 100% ASAP! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]

Comment

Doooode, glad youre ok, that could turn to life threatening stuff!

And back to work Friday?? Jeez.

Comment

Done the appendix thing. Lucky for me, mine was bad enough that I could only stand 6 to 8 hours before I decided that I knew what was up and what had to happen no matter what. The only fun part was.... As they gave me the IV injection to put me out, I had a few last words for the people around the bed. I said "Wait here guys, I'll be back in a little bit" as I was going out and then heard them chuckling. Wouldn't have been so bad if it had not been three weeks after my wife had a c-section. Double gimpy parents....what a scene. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hope ya heal quick friend!!
        The Buzzard does not fear
        The man in riot gear
        Harvest a skull of stone
        The Buzzard grows his own...

Comment

Wow! Glad you're doing okay. [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
          I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

Man, that's serious stuff! Glad you came out of it okay!
            Do EXACTLY what your doctor says and get werll soon! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
            Ron is the MAN!!!!

Comment

Re: So I was in the hositple the past week........

My bro tried to tough it out too. Worked well in theory until he was rushed into the emergency room with a burst appendix. He ended up staying in there for a week, and they had to reopen the surgical wounds a few times to clean out all the infected insides.

So, yes, Donnie speaketh the truth here. Glad your doing well!!! [img]/images/graemlins/toast.gif[/img]
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKgPY1adc0A

Comment

wow Donnie that sucks total ass..glad you made it thru..

Hey if you don't want your pain meds..I know someone who does..

Man that had to be painful as shit...take care bro..you'll need those meds..I'm sure that had to hurt!! [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
                "Bill, Smoke a Bowl and Crank Van Halen I, Life is better when I do that"
                Donnie Swanstrom 01/25/06..miss ya!

"Well, your friend would have Bell's Palsy, which is a facial paralysis, not "Balls Pelsy" like we're joking about here." Toejam's attempt at sensitivity.

Comment

When I was back in the USMC my roommate one night kept comlaining of abdominal pains, so I took him into the ER on base. Turns out he had a burst appendix and ended up spending like a week in the hospital. Best part was he let me use his truck while he bed-ridden as a favor for "saving his life". He even encouraged me to drag it!! Badass.

Glad you are makin' a full recovery brother!!! Can't be havin' DUDEFUCKINHELLYEAH!'S brother in Seattle all fuckupified!!

Comment

I also misses chidren of bodom tonight, my dr wouldn't let me go

Comment

Get Well there Donnie. COB will be back around again. Take care of #1.
                      Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Comment

What's cool is all my buddys came in on sunday and we watched the hawks game in my room 12 people cramed in a little room.

This would've been the 4th time for cob for me but oh well. I did laugh when I played them on my mp3 player for my dr though

Comment

DUde I hope you feel better. That blows. But hey, look at it this way...if it was gonna happen, at least it happened now in your prime rather than when you're an old man!

Comment

Plus it happened in the dead of winter too not missing much other than COB.

The Painkillers are Rocking though

Comment

Donnie, glad you are feeling better. I know the pain. Back in '87 I felt like shit and let it go for 3 seperate attacks before I went to the hospital. I had Gangrenous(sp?) Appendicitis. The doctor was amazed and said he was keeping it for his lectures. It landed me a 2 week hospital stay and 2 more weeks before I could go back to work.

Feel better brother.
                              Scott
                              Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X