XBox360 and the Evil that is WalMart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: XBox360 and the Evil that is WalMart

newc, they're not all made in china. some are made in canada as well.
    I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

Even worse [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
      I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        [ QUOTE ]
        This could be "360Gate". In the never ending fight to get the "best" system to market, did Bill and his pals "overlook" some "issues" that may crop up? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, looks about like the Q/C they subject their operating systems to before release.

[/ QUOTE ]

Talk about something you have no clue about...

[/ QUOTE ] Stay tuned. Maybe not. Softy has bugs and glitches. I am no computer wizz, but I have heard about all the little secrets all the "less than complete Beta testing" should have revealed. Believe or not, I was a Beta tester at Schwab. And we are not talking fish. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
          I am no computer wizz,

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
            [ QUOTE ]
            I am no computer wizz,

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Look who's laughing [img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
            I want REAL change. I want dead bodies littering the capitol.

- Newc

Comment

http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/wizz

[img]/images/graemlins/poke.gif[/img]
              "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Mmmm, Whiz. [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/drool2.gif[/img]

I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

There is an old adage: " I may lose money on each one, but I will make it up in volumn.". There are over $500 in parts that go into a 360. It sells for less than that. If Softy doesn't provide the games then what do they have? The 360 better fly real high or Bill will wiz his pants. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Ok, I got a word from someone at WalMart who spoke to a Microsloth rep regarding the shortage, and apparently they wanted to see what kinda problems they were gonna have.
                    Of course they're experiencing meltdowns and bugs galore.
                    I guess they didn't test the hardware? Whatever happened to 72-hour burn-ins? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Did they not build the actual retail-version until it was time to launch them?
                    I know developers and magazines got full-on computers that were built using "identical" hardware, but who was supposed to be testing the actual retail builds?

Anyhoo, looks like MS is gonna miss Christmas, because there won't be any 360s until February.

I'm sure Sony is way happy about that [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
                    I want to depart this world the same way I arrived; screaming and covered in someone else's blood

The most human thing we can do is comfort the afflicted and afflict the comfortable.

My Blog: http://newcenstein.com

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                      Ok, I got a word from someone at WalMart who spoke to a Microsloth rep regarding the shortage, and apparently they wanted to see what kinda problems they were gonna have.
                      Of course they're experiencing meltdowns and bugs galore.
                      I guess they didn't test the hardware? Whatever happened to 72-hour burn-ins? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Did they not build the actual retail-version until it was time to launch them?
                      I know developers and magazines got full-on computers that were built using "identical" hardware, but who was supposed to be testing the actual retail builds?

Anyhoo, looks like MS is gonna miss Christmas, because there won't be any 360s until February.

I'm sure Sony is way happy about that [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Exactly. Why didn't Softy's stock go to the moon with the intro of the 360? The X-Box lost billions for Softy, and they still keep trying. Sony may have the last laugh. (I am not commenting on how "cool" the 360 is. It may be great. But, if you can't make money on it and it doesn't win, then it is just another Betamax) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

Working...
                      X