Good catch BoSox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good catch BoSox

Ouch...........Josh Beckett. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img] Definitely gonna be a thorn in the Yanks side. Young and strong pitcher, but you'll need to dump Lowell.

We're gonna have to counter!!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/rant.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    Occupation: Department Director for the Department of Redundancy Department

Re: Good catch BoSox

yeah, i agree. hopefully the marlins will pay a large part of his salary so he can be jettisoned from the team with ease. ugh.
    Sully Guitars - Built by Rock & Roll
    Sully Guitars on Facebook
    Sully Guitars on Google+
    Sully Guitars on Tumblr

Comment

Boston radio this am had something interesting to say

Move Mike Lowell to first base and re-sign Mueller..could be interesting. I've also heard rumors now that RS may be interested in Nomar @ first if he is interested ..
      Don't worry - I'll smack her if it comes to that. You do not sell guitars to buy shoes. You skimp on food to buy shoes! ~Mrs Tekky 06-03-08~

Comment

Nomar at first? Interesting.
        I keep the bible in a pool of blood
        So that none of its lies can affect me

Comment

I kinda thought Millar and Muellar were both better than Lowell. Nomar to first?.......I don't think he'd come back because of the humiliation factor. You never know though. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

Whatever you do....don't give us Lowell,..........we're still suffering from Tom Gordon. Now, Mariano wants him back............... [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] sheez, what the hell is wrong with him? [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img]

But I wouldn't even trade Gordon for Lowell. He could be your Aaron Boone (less the homerun). [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Comment

for the first time in my life i don't care about baseball.
            Not helping the situation since 1965!

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
              for the first time in my life i don't care about baseball

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah you do. It's just been a long season. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

beckett will pitch maybe half the season before he gets hurt, and i don't care don, it's scary. i don't care if babe ruth came outof the ground and put on a red sox uniform, he's not gonna pay my rent.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                  i don't care if babe ruth came outof the ground and put on a red sox uniform

[/ QUOTE ]

You know that would be bad for the BoSox, cause they'd trade him right to the Yanks and then they'd have to endure another 86 year drought. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Comment

good, let the misery begin.

Comment

Working...
                    X