any Glock experts here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any Glock experts here?

I just need to know if anyone knows where I can get a small container of the brass colored lube that Glock uses.
    Scott
    Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Re: any Glock experts here?

Aro Tek

I Used to work there when I was 12-14, My mom worked there and I helped on weekends
    I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Donnie, I don't see it listed on their site. [img]/images/graemlins/scratchhead.gif[/img] Did I miss it somehow?
      Scott
      Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright, that God may love thee. Speak the truth always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong.

Comment

Just call em up, theire site's pretty bare
        I've fallen, Fallen through. If I'm Not With you, All I wanna Do Is Feel blue

Comment

Thanks bro.
          Scott

Comment

Working...
          X