Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PETA goes after fishermen's children

Story

This just makes me sick,what the hell makes them any better than the tobacco companies that marketed their product to kids? I mean passing out fliers to kids in tackle shops and during fishing tournaments? I was raised by a pro bass fisherman and have fished all my life,if any one sport has done more for conservation of our natural resources it's pro fishing.

You can spend more time enjoying wildlife during an outing on a lake or stream than you do catching fish most of the time anyhow.

I've had it with these militant vegitarian hypocrites,I wish one would try to stick a pamphlet in front of my kid while I was around ! Try to eat your veggies with no teeth!!!!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Re: PETA goes after fishermen\'s children

I agree 110%. I've hunted and fished all my life and I can proudly say that I've conserved 10 times the amount I've harvested. Hey PETA, how's about me painting my pecker green and you knawing on it!
    "POOP"

Comment

Pathetic.
      I love to fish. And no... my dogs and cats are not next. [img]/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif[/img]
      Nothing but a bunch of freakin psycho nut cases. [img]/images/graemlins/eyes.gif[/img]
      -Rick

Comment

I will never fish again for two reasons. This happened years ago but both memories are still fresh in my mind. Went deep backpacking. Fished, I caught a fish and had to off it. When I smacked it's head on a rock, it actually squeeked. I am not kidding. But, what just killed me is that the other kids caught fish and instead of cooking them they just buried the whole lot. I know that times have changed, but I will never get that out of my mind. Catch and release. [img]/images/graemlins/headbang.gif[/img]
        I am a true ass set to this board.

Comment

All that buildup, now where's the flyer? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
          "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Ha ha, found it [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Front cover:

Article w/ pdf link:

http://www.fishinghurts.com/feat-newcomic.asp
            "Quiet, numbskulls, I'm broadcasting!" -Moe Howard, "Micro-Phonies" (1945)

Comment

Doesn't everyone already know PETA are fucking scumbag pieces of shit by now?!? Fuck them in their cornholes!!
              I feel my soul go cold... only the dead are smiling.

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                All that buildup, now where's the flyer? [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]It says something to the effect that don't take your dog fishing.Reason?If you see a whooper sailfin out there, you may be tempted to use the dog as bait. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (I am I in trouble?) [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

Comment

Oh those poor little fishies. [img]/images/graemlins/sick.gif[/img]

Bahhhh! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Fuck PETA and their eco-terrorist-supporting leadership. That whole organization is full of flakes and numbnuts.

Comment

Yeah, those guys are literally terrorists...

Scum...

Comment

PETA: People Eating Tasty Animals
                      Mr. Patience.... ask for a free consultation.

Comment

And he said, "Give a kid a fish and he will eat. Show him how to fish, and he will show the old man up" And I quote from "Little Lukes 5" If you get that, I will be way impressed. [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

Comment

We need a national "slap a militant vegan activist back to reality" day! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Me first!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Comment

[ QUOTE ]
                            We need a national "slap a militant vegan activist back to reality" day! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Me first!!!! [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ] Well, I am a 24 carrot meat- eater with potatos. I won't kill fish and I won't eat 'em either. (Bad seafood twice. 500 miles apart.) Give me a mad cow that tastes good, [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Comment

These people are so twisted they probably actually believe their own lies!!! Makes me SICK! I think they all need to be hit in the face with a fuzzy hammer!

Comment

Working...
                              X